Format: Hardcover|Change

on 5 November 2013
Complimentary Review Copy Provided by Publisher Through NetGalley. I haven't read that many Liaden Universe books but this one was pretty good - it does actually help if you have read Balance Of Trade first though. I found this to be an enjoyable read but I think for someone new to the universe it would have been quite confusing with a lot of the customs unexplained in detail (most of which you get to understand from the previous book). I wouldn't recommend this to anyone just starting out on the books but I do recommend the books as a whole - the Liaden Universe is wonderful!
on 18 November 2013
For those who seek closure, this book does that. It is, however, convoluted at times and completely omits two of my favourite characters, the twins Meisha and Miandra, It does bring this part of Jethri's story to a close whilst leaving the door open for other stories. I enjoyed reading this.... But I still prefer Korval!
on 21 June 2016
Arrived promptly, very good read, as nearly always with these authors. Thanks