5.0 out of 5 stars Two sides to every story
I took this book on Holiday. I am a golf fan who has read several books about golf pros including Big John Daily. This book tells one of his wives story.
Published 14 months ago by chris coates

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful
I bought this thinking it might be a lighthearted report of life with John Daly, what it is though is a bitter report from a woman who never got over her life with John Daly. trashy and dull I couldn't bring myself to finish it.

Save yourself the time
Published on 7 May 2012 by Fearlessfergy

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 7 May 2012

Save yourself the time

2.0 out of 5 stars Poorly written, with no new insights to John Daly, 22 Dec. 2014
Tosh. If she hadn't married a famous person, she would have never have had the life she has. She comes across as a bitter gold digger. Take away her long legs and her pretty face, and there is very little to admire about her as a character, or as a writer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Two sides to every story, 14 Feb. 2014

Teed Off: My Life As A Player's Wife On The Pga Tour
Teed Off: My Life As A Player's Wife On The Pga Tour by Sherrie Daly (Paperback - 12 April 2014)