5.0 out of 5 stars Great for beginners and improvers, 4 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Needle Felting - To the Point: Needle Felting Techniques (Paperback)
Is the best book I've found so far for demonstrating needle-felting techniques. Takes you through from the basics to the more technical stuff, and includes lots of appropriate and useful photos to illustrate the instructions. Excellent book, highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for a beginner, 13 April 2013
I needed a different slant on the things I have learned in the craft of needle felting, and it is nice to find a well illustrated book with information I previously didn't know. I would definitely recommend this to a beginner. Love it's clarity.

5.0 out of 5 stars Full of useful techniques, 28 Jan. 2014
M Poole "The Tillerman" (The wilds of Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This book is quite deceptive, because it has hidden the best gems of needlefelting technique in a chatty and entertaining book about making some quirky and interesting figures.

At first I was not going to purchase this particular book as the style of animals wasn't to my taste, but I'm very glad I did as it has been one of the most useful books I've purchased so far. I highly recommend this book, and will be buying his second volume too, in case there are more useful nuggets of felting wisdom that I've missed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 6 May 2013
This book is for the more advanced needlefelter, though it does explain some basics for those starting out. Very pleased with this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the beginner and advanced felter, 25 Nov. 2014
S. M. Sinclair (Bridgwater, Somerset) - See all my reviews
What a delightful book! Filled with little tips and tricks. Much stuff I didn't know.
Perfect for the beginner and advanced felter.
This is not a project book, although there are a couple of things you can make. (but mainly used for demonstration purposes) Most of it is filled with useful information.
I can highly recommend this book. And have already ordered the 2nd in the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Needle felting to the point, 23 Aug. 2012
This is a fab book , lots to do , and is very easy to follow a must have for all you needle felters

5.0 out of 5 stars Needle felting, 13 April 2014
Jwalker "j w" (Rayleigh) - See all my reviews
Im now well into needle felting and this book told me a few things i didnt know, and helped me improve the ones i did know, I will find the time to do the dragon eventually and this book gives step by step pics and descriptions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Would definitely recommend: ), 16 Sept. 2014
Really informative book and its written in such a way that I read it from cover to cover regardless of whether I was interested in that particular passage! Would definitely recommend :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Feb. 2015