Format: Paperback|Change

on 20 September 2011
I purchased this book to have a decent workout during the winter of little to non riding period. I've been doing sample workout included in the book (#3), and I feel stronger every day. I see great potential in neck and back strengthening exercises, protection wise. After training, I feel more agile, more aggressive on the bike, and it's slowly shifting from bike being in control over me to me just pounding and brutalizing the bike to make it do exactly what I want it to do. This book gave me confidence. Language is simple yet you'll receive all the explanation needed to understand necessity of particular exercise! I would highly recommend this book not only to MX rider but to DH bicycle riders as well, as it will improve your riding BIG TIME, and crashing won't be as bad as before.
on 5 January 2015
My wife bought me this book for Christmas. I have never read a book where so many pages are about the authors life, which is minimally impressive. Then another significant portion is the author narration of his life's philospohy and juvenile coaching attempts. Lastly what is hot in any action sport training today is circuit training, which he mentions near the end of the book, yet says little about, as it "has already been discussed in chapter 7" yet there is literally no mention of circuit training in the Chapter. He does however mention pushing your car or truck around the neighborhood which I'm sure Is quite popular with the motocross community.
on 29 October 2013
Nothing wrong with this book, has all the info anyone could ask for. Also covers diet and nutritician for riders. Shows exercises for muscle weakness in certain areas ie poor muscle strength in the calves or lower back etc....
Best way to use this book is to delve into it as you feel the need to look something up.
on 30 April 2015
its ok gives u a good idea what to do i think if it had like guides in it like beginners section intermediate advanced pro
and there was people like villapoto j stewart ricky in soon giving tips adbice that would make a good book
on 14 February 2013
I only started reading this book but from the first page it looks like it know what to do!
I can only recommend it if you want to get in shape. It focuses on the specific training and exercises specially needed for bike riding!
on 29 December 2012
Came so quickly and was packaged well would recommend to anyone my boyfriend enjoying the bedtime read. Thanks for the book
on 26 November 2014
Very pleased with this book