Format: Hardcover|Change

on 28 April 2014
New to Paleo eating, I was eager to get a few cookbooks to help me adapt to a much more restrictive lifestyle. This cookbook shows how UNRESTRICTIVE it can be. The recipes are easy to follow and really, really tasty. Fits perfect with my style of cooking.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 16 November 2014
Some very good, origin recipes which introduces the home cook to a fusion of culinary styles and not everyday ingredients.

It is not necessary to be an adherent of the authors optimal health aspirations as the recipes which combine Asian and Californian inspired influences, and the actual recipes are very good, look most appetising, and reasonably easy to follow.

The authors have compiled the book in an effort to engender a more interesting work using a lot of graphics, and cartoons, which some might find an unnecessary diversion. Perhaps this is part of the Paleo Healthy Lifestyle dogma? Whatever, this is an interesting collection of culinary formulas.
on 29 August 2014
I'm a food fanatic and somewhat experienced home cook from Finland and by default, I don't write reviews. So this would be my first one for the Amazon. However, I regarded this book so exceptional so I did decide to make an exception as I regarded the author and illustrator were really entitled for for recognization - if something's lost in translation, that would stand for a reward.
If you like and can eat all kind if good food, don't be a frightened about the title since paleo in a fact is would not seem to a diet for you. To me it's more or less a decision to put more on the a plate ingredients that I prefer most - a choice of ingredients. To know more, read the book or peek the preview.
Recipes seems to be a top-notch, however I need to try each out before making the final judgement - these differ from the (my) main stream so it's your option to opt which kind of slaw etc. you make.
But the instructions and level of these would give anyone that spends time on the kitchen great help. For example and as small sample, guidance given for the poached eggs would make a difference.
As a verdict, illustration - this part emphasized, and detail of instructions, and ideas are really top-notch.
on 12 January 2015
As a Paleo virgin, this was one of my first purchases and I can absolutely recommend it.

I'll be honest, in a post-Christmas rush, I decided I was going to dive head-first into a Paleo diet without really investigating too much beforehand. While I was already eating a lot of fresh food, I didn't know where to start so I bought about five cookbooks - all of which I'll review soon.

This is by far the best book. As a cook book, it's super simple - there a photo's of a lot of the steps in the cooking process (why don't all cookbooks have this!!) and there are helpful tips throughout on how to change-up the recipes. For example, how to mix-and-match things such as what to do if you have too much egg left over from making schnitzel (use it for Paleo mayonnaise) OR maybe how to take Cauliflower Mash (the greatest recipe ever created) a little bit further.

The book has a visual appeal that is missing from contemporary cooking culture and stands out. It will be the first cookbook you'll pick up for its looks and the only one you'll end up cooking from.

Highly recommend.
on 13 June 2014
Amazing book, love the recipes, simple and straight forward to follow. I would recommend this book to anyone and everyone
on 29 September 2014
After first trying the Paleo diet, I was looking for a basic list of recipes that could help keep my meals varied and fun. Nom Nom Paleo has provided exactly that, after trying out a few recipes on the blog, I decided to order the book. It was at such a good price and I've never bought my own cook book before so I thought why not.
Michelle provides a detailed and easy to understand narrative for each recipe I've read. My favourites so far are the Guacamole, Tomato Salso, Paleo Chili and Crispy Smashed Chicken. The recipes have also acted as guidelines for creating my own Paleo dishes.
The book is illustrated with vibrant photographs and fun cartoons, it's nice to even just have a read.
As a Paleo newcomer I can also say this text is a great companion for those new to the diet or even those who wish to learn more about it and try some recipes.
on 1 March 2015
Fantastic coloured photos and recipes which inspire you to cook! Great for Hypothyroid people.
on 27 January 2014
I have a lot of paleo based cookery books and this is my favorite. The book gives a great intro and helpful tips about how to live a paleo lifestyle and important equipment and pantry items. The recipes all look delicious (and the ones I've made so far were). If you're new to paleo this is the first book you should buy.
on 16 June 2016
This is a fabulous book for Paleo eaters/seekers/triers! She is very descriptive of her recipes and even pictures, step by step. I also recommend her app cookbook. I adore Michelle's enthusiasm for eating healthy and her appreciation for food in general! And even her tricks for kids to eat better as well!

The book came used. The book was in good shape. There was a slight bend on the corner, but to be expected, as I knowingly bought this used. I am happy to "recycle" books in such ways! So I recommend this cookbook, even if you are beginning in Paleo or experienced, it's a great tool and great ideas for healthy Paleo style meals! She even helps with Whole30 eating, if you try to eat that way.
on 21 January 2015
I'm been waiting to get Paleo book, as I new on this diet. I been trying many receipe from Paleo, but this book as simple as you can read at the same time cooking. Have everything on it so it worth to get this book!