Format: Hardcover|Change

on 14 May 2013
This book is very, very funny. Very good observation of canine behaviour coupled with excellent artwork makes this a must for any dog owner. Thoroughly recommended.
on 19 March 2014
Soo very true ! Both belly laughs and recognition of their companionship and definately their faults ... And why ultimately we love our dogs :) just get it !! :)
on 12 June 2014
This is my third copy of this book. They make excellent little gifts for doggy people. Just the job for my chum in Australia who is recovering from a stroke.
on 19 June 2014
I saw this before on the internet and thought it would make a nice little present for my wife. It's a loveable but sad tale and she loves it too
on 16 December 2014
I love dogs, so no matter how much I read this book, I still cry at the end. Such a brilliant depiction of what it is like to be a dog-lover.
on 11 July 2013
For those that have dogs this is a great book with mischievous humour.I love the drawings, it is another classic from oatmeal. Well worth it.
on 21 May 2013
Perfect gift for somebody that still doesn't know Oatmeal but is a true dog lover! Actually I think I might keep this one for myself!
on 19 September 2013
Dog lovers everywhere should have this on their coffee table. Makes a good gift. Am chuckling to myself just thinking about it.
on 17 March 2014
Brilliant book...I would recommend for a gift for any dog owner. ..it's shorter than I would like. ...but a great little book
on 15 February 2014
This is just brilliant! Read this already on FB but very happy to buy the kindle version to show my hubby - sooooo true!