5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 26 Jan 2014
This review is from: Thomas Kinkade Painter of Light Deluxe Calendar 2013 (Calendar)
Packaging good. The product met my expectations and in some cases beyond my expectations.
It's a shame AMAZON doesn't pay any taxes in this country thereby contributing to this countrys' growth which in turn helps the low paid and needy people. SHAME ON YOU!

5.0 out of 5 stars Light, 5 Mar 2013
I buy this every year for my daughter and it never disappoints. The pictures are beautiful and evocative. She looks forward to each month's.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thomas Kinkade Calenders., 14 Feb 2013
I have always used a Thomas Kinkade calender, they give me everything that I need in a calender, they are always well laid out with plenty of space to write my daily tasks and the paintings are inspirational for the day ahead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Calendar., 13 Feb 2013
Love the size of this calendar, lovely art work to look at and really good size day boxes that you can put lots of info and appointments in if needed, hope they have similar size next year as will buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars exelant value, 21 Jan 2013
it was a present from my husband at christmas ,and i love it.
wanted a painting now i have twelve

4.0 out of 5 stars Soothing, 7 Jan 2013
Mrs. C. Beavers (FIFE) - See all my reviews
I did not examine these cards in full as they were a Christmas Present to an ill friend. However, having experienced Thomas Kinkade's work in the past I was sure they would be of the usual high standard

5.0 out of 5 stars Just beautiful,, 9 Dec 2012
J. A. Mcelroy "JennyMac" (Merseyside) - See all my reviews
I bought two of these calendars, one for us and one for a brother in Perth Australia. I buy this one every year, the pictures are just gorgeous, and there is plenty of room for writing appointments etc on in the calendar pages.
An absolutely terrific buy and a great present.

Thomas Kinkade Painter of Light Deluxe Calendar 2013
Thomas Kinkade Painter of Light Deluxe Calendar 2013 by Thomas Kinkade (Calendar - 5 Jun 2012)
Used & New from: £5.61