5.0 out of 5 stars Present for myself
Love this calendar, buy two every year, one for a friend and one for myself. Am studying spanish and find this very useful.
Published on 5 Dec 2012 by Merryl Glover

3.0 out of 5 stars 'regular'
good refresher aide for my Spanish - keeps me ticking over every day and makes me pick up the dictionary more often.
Published 21 months ago by Wrxhm man

5.0 out of 5 stars Present for myself, 5 Dec 2012
This review is from: Living Language: Spanish 2013 Box (Living Language (Calendars)) (Calendar)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for budding hispanists!, 11 Jan 2013
R. WEST-SOLEY "Rich West-Soley" (Birmingham, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Whether you're brand new to Spanish or a little way into Spanish studies, this is a lovely addition to your desktop - quirky, often funny but always informative, I've both enjoyed this calendar myself in the past and given it as a very well-received gift to other Spanish scholars. Covering language and culture, its bite-sized chunks are a great way to spend a few moments a day improving your language skills. Bravo!

5.0 out of 5 stars ¡Estupendo!, 13 April 2013
Kate (Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
A great tool for those learning a language. Can be taken as a little bit to learn each day, or used as a starting point to look further into the vocab or grammar raised in each one.

5.0 out of 5 stars calender, 28 Mar 2013
I buy this every year.It helps with my spanish course and the price is very good
will buy it again next year

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 8 Mar 2013
Well written and informative. A fun way to try to learn some useful phrases from your office on a daily basis.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for learning, 7 Mar 2013
This calendar is great for learning Spanish, you have to be persistent though otherwise it's hard to keep up. I would buy it again, it's great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spanish in a smart way, 5 Mar 2013
Great Way to get Daily phrases in a new language your learning. And besides that you learn tricks to drinks and tips to your kitchen work.

3.0 out of 5 stars 'regular', 2 Mar 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars learn spanish, 19 Feb 2013
I bough this for my husband as we are doing a 6 week walk in Sapin this year and I thought it would help with the language. Its good for simple phrases but not a good way to try and learn the language. We start the day by trying to learn that days phrase but I'm afraid I mostly forget by the end of the week as there is a lot to take in

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!, 11 Feb 2013
Great fun when learning Spanish. Can't wait til next day's sentence. The only disappointment is that saturdays and sundays share one sentence..

Living Language: Spanish 2013 Box (Living Language (Calendars))
Living Language: Spanish 2013 Box (Living Language (Calendars)) by Andrews McMeel (Calendar - 1 Aug 2012)
Used & New from: £24.89