2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointing, 10 Nov 2014
PPS076 (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Best iPhone Apps (Best Apps) (Paperback)
I bought this product with great expectations that I was going to find the 'Best Apps' for my iPhone without having to spend a significant amount of time on the internet doing research into the best Apps.

The book itself is decent quality and the information inside is presented in an organised and intresting manner. It has a wide range of Apps that will cover enough subjects and there will be enough in it to satisfy most users on paper.

In reality I was let down with the content and I found that typing in "Top 100 iPhone Apps' on any search engine produced much better results. It made the book look very outdated and a waste of my money.

I ended up giving it to my sister in laws boyfriend for his birthday just to get rid of it and for that reason I cannot recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Best iPhone Apps, 7 April 2012
This review is from: Best iPhone Apps (Best Apps) (Paperback)
I was really looking forward to receiving this book but to be honest I found it a waste of money. It's very Americanised and in most categories there is very little choice. I don't wish to pay for Apps, and the free choices were even more limited.

Best iPhone Apps (Best Apps)
Best iPhone Apps (Best Apps) by J.D. Biersdorfer (Paperback - 7 Oct 2010)