Format: Paperback|Change

on 1 January 2015
A really practical, handy, book.

I read this before beginning my law degree as a mature student so some of it about life on campus was not relevant for me, but there is still a huge amount of value in here and I'm sure I'll keep it throughout my studies to refer back to.
on 19 May 2016
Beautifully written, the quality of the prose is a breath of fresh air compared to most legal writing, which unfortunately, is notoriously unwelcoming. The book really helps to clarify the factors for consideration before deciding to make the substantial commitment to studying law at university. Various thought experiments based refreshingly on common sense and solid reasoning help students understand and develop their own views around fundamental ethical issues giving an important grounding for the study of law, or any social science for that matter.
on 6 January 2016
An excellent guide for anyone studying at university - the advice about note-taking and lectures is vital
on 23 April 2015
My daughter enjoyed this book so much that she is now planning to study law at university.
on 18 October 2015
My son needed this for uni thank you xx
on 13 January 2014
It covers all aspects of studying law (pre and even some post law) and is so easy to read. I highly recommend this book!
on 22 August 2015
Excellent book and essential advice for anyone intending to study law. Currently in year 13 and I found this book invaluable!
on 30 April 2016
A brilliant book, it really helped me prepare for what was to come. Also to look over again and again.
on 29 January 2016
A brilliant and extremely well written aid to anybody considering Law at University.
on 21 May 2015
Bought for my son and arrived very quickly. Very happy with this purchase