5.0 out of 5 stars Life changer!
This book has seriously changed my life, I bought it at the beginning of January as part of my 'get fit and lose weight' New Years resolution, as with every other year the exercise and motivation had fizzled out by February but this, was a different story.

First off I will say you actually need to read the bit at the beginning of the book, I never usually...
Published 13 months ago by Ms.M

2.0 out of 5 stars I quit sugar... and replaced it with sugar.
I really wanted to like this book, it is really very pretty. The marketing behind it is great. That is about as far as my praise can go. The science of why is iffy at best. I don't think we should eat sugar, but I finished this book feeling unconvinced by the authors reasoning.

The most difficult part for me is that the recipes rely heavily on rice syrup. Which...
Published 11 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 16 7 826 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars good for infomation, 26 May 2014
This review is from: I Quit Sugar: Your Complete 8-Week Detox Program and Cookbook (Paperback)
I had recently found out I am fructose intolerant, a friend borrowed me this book. Of which some if the ideas and information I found could be helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enlightening, 18 July 2014
Fantastic - a completely new way of looking at eating healthy. The recipes are great, I can't wait to buy the next of her books for more great ideas

5.0 out of 5 stars I Quit Sugar book, 10 Feb. 2014
My friend had this book was so interesting thought I would get one myself as I know I have too much
sugar. Good recipes to follow and advice.

4.0 out of 5 stars food for thought, 18 Feb. 2014
This book has so much to offer and has really opened my eyes plus enhanced my thoughts on sugar allowing me to focus on my problems. The only downside is that I would have liked to see some daily meal plan examples.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Information, 9 Feb. 2015
Great information and easy to read - although a daunting prospect giving up sugar, I felt Sarah covered it extremely well. Here's hoping

4.0 out of 5 stars I Quit Sugar, 24 Jan. 2015
Very inspiring,will put alot of this information to good use.coconut will be my new best friend.Didn't realise fructose was so dangerous.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 5 Jan. 2015
Ok very much for the American market, not sure it is encouraging a healthy balanced diet surely that should include fruits and vegtables

5.0 out of 5 stars My New Bible..., 10 Feb. 2014
Fantastic book of amazing ideas and has an approachable read...as if Sarah was sitting with you talking about how to get your life back.

5.0 out of 5 stars One week into this diet and it has changed my ..., 20 July 2014
V. Oldroyd (UK) - See all my reviews
One week into this diet and it has changed my life! I read it first for a couple of weeks then started the diet. It has opened my eyes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting to read the ideas behind the theory of ..., 27 Aug. 2014
Barbara K (Staffordshire) - See all my reviews
Very interesting to read the ideas behind the theory of sugar being the enemy ! Got a point. Lots of interesting recipes and ideas.

‹ Previous | 16 7 826 | Next ›

I Quit Sugar: Your Complete 8-Week Detox Program and Cookbook
I Quit Sugar: Your Complete 8-Week Detox Program and Cookbook by Sarah Wilson (Paperback - 2 Jan. 2014)