5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny
Any parents of toddlers should buy this to reassure themselves it isn't just their children that throw tantrums for not real reason. The book is extremely funny.
Published 11 months ago by MR C WILSON

3.0 out of 5 stars One time use!
Brought this as a funny gift for my partner as our 1 year old likes to cry alot! i put this down to the fact he is male and they like to moan but that may sound sexist! Its a lovely book with a great price but once you have looked at it once it will probably be put on the bookshelf and not looked at again!
Published 10 months ago by marie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny, 2 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars My kids love it., 12 Nov 2013
This review is from: Reasons My Kid is Crying (Hardcover)
I bought this because I had seen bits of it advertised, and I thought it was hilarious. My 7 year old son thought it was so funny he took it to school for show and tell. Very funny book.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's funny because it's true., 1 Nov 2013
As a dad of 3 pre school children I only have to say that this book neatly sums up my entire life. It was also therapeutic as it made me realize that I am not a bad parent because my kids cry. I'm just "a parent"

And by the way, my kids are awesome!

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely hilarious, anybody who has their own kids going ..., 4 Dec 2014
This review is from: Reasons My Kid is Crying (Hardcover)
Absolutely hilarious, anybody who has their own kids going through the toddler phase or looks after somebody else's for any length of time should have a copy bought for them. I got this as a gift for someone but ended up keeping it and buying two more copies for other people. The original has been passed round friends who have cried with laughter at the book and we still refer to "reasons my kid is crying number......(insert random number)" when my girls are kicking off for no apparent reason.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good chuckle, 14 May 2014
This review is from: Reasons My Kid is Crying (Hardcover)
An easy to read humourous book. Many parents will relate to the content and then look for their own scenarios!

4.0 out of 5 stars A good laugh..., 21 Mar 2014
This review is from: Reasons My Kid is Crying (Hardcover)
My little one is just coming up to this age, and I'm starting to see where we're headed! Original and witty - would make a good gift to parents with a trying toddler.

4.0 out of 5 stars great for parents, 17 Mar 2014
This review is from: Reasons My Kid is Crying (Hardcover)
The first book I ordered was completely cut wrong in the factory. ..looked like it had suffered some hideous accident...so I returned it...seller was great and sent one out strait away...and it is a brilliant book..had me laughing and my friends without kids found it funny too..

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, 3 Mar 2014
This review is from: Reasons My Kid is Crying (Hardcover)
Bought as a jokey present for my wife's birthday (amongst other things obviously!) and she loved it, even took it to work to show her colleagues.
We have very similar breakdowns with our 3 year old son over very trivial events, so related very well!

3.0 out of 5 stars One time use!, 22 Feb 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny, 15 Feb 2014
This review is from: Reasons My Kid is Crying (Hardcover)
Really good way to laugh at yourself next time you find the stress rising when your kid throws a wobbly

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Reasons My Kid is Crying
Reasons My Kid is Crying by Greg Pembroke (Hardcover - 10 Oct 2013)