5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!
Published 19 months ago by Stephanie Haverly

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the other books
It starts off in a weird place so takes a bit of getting into. Funny in parts, but some of it seems forced.
Published 15 months ago by Louise Norman

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 6 Sept. 2013
Brilliant books! Having done it the wrong way around, watching the film's before reading the books (I was only 5 when the first book came out though...), being in love with the film's I still enjoyed the books very much, they made me laugh and smile and were brilliant. I can't wait for the 3 rd book next month for Bridgets adventures to carry on and see how her life progresses with Mr Darcy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bridge fan!, 20 Nov. 2013
This review is from: The Bridget Jones Omnibus: The Singleton Years (Paperback)
I absolutely love Bridget Jones's Diaries! I'd watched both films then bought the first book which was great. As soon as I finished the first book, I came back to Amazon to get the second book- I thought the omnibus looked fantastic, it was also better value for money as the individual books worked out more expensive than the omnibus. My first book had also been second hand, so I was excited to get my own brand new copy! I read the first book all over again as well as the second book and will never tire of these books! They are just great. All the moments from the film-plus more! And hours of laugh-out-loud moments too! I can definitely recommend to any Bridget Jones fan. Unfortunately, mine was ordered with another item, badly packaged and very damaged-but a replacement was soon sent out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 26 Dec. 2013
Loved reading all 3 books together! Only seen the films before, but when the 3rd book came out I really wanted to read it, but I needed to read the first 2 as well. This was a really good way of doing that, as the books just continued into each other. Also there's things that happen in the book which you miss in the films.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait to see the film, 29 Jan. 2014
A really good read with some great comedy moments. Can't wait for the film and to find out who will be playing the part of Brigitte's love interests!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 Jan. 2014
Couldn't believe managed to get both books for such a reasonable price!
Brilliant reads, can't wait to start on the next one!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the other books, 21 Jan. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars A modern day classic, 18 Jan. 2014
Read these books when they were first published and loved them than, now all these years later, they speak to me differently but, they're still just as great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 10 Jan. 2014
I have seen the films but never read the books, so when the third one came out, I thought I would give it a go.. Definitely not disappointed, the books are even better than the films and a really good laugh to read!

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good package, 30 April 2013
Very good condition,two books in one case, excellent!! Very happy with the choice, I reccomend it if you wish the complete book

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 23 Jan. 2014
This review is from: The Bridget Jones Omnibus: The Singleton Years (Paperback)
I loved the films but was a bit disappointed on reading the book, she seemed to waffle on a bit too much, but good story.

The Bridget Jones Omnibus: The Singleton Years
The Bridget Jones Omnibus: The Singleton Years by Helen Fielding (Paperback - 20 Jun. 2013)