5.0 out of 5 stars A good read for boys
This book is enjoyed by my boys as they have the chance to read a book without having to get a red face by asking me. They told me that this book gives them a laugh as well as the facts about living with a willy and they enjoy the truth with a funny side.
Published on 5 April 2013 by Sally

3.0 out of 5 stars Living With A Willy ( Book ) Nick Fisher
Published 14 months ago by Heggie

3.0 out of 5 stars Living With A Willy ( Book ) Nick Fisher, 10 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Living With a Willy: The Inside Story (Paperback)
First off - This book is for older boys eg Late Teens and i gave it 3 Stars because the Cover and Name suggest a much younger age group. I bought this for my Ten year old son - But as it covers - Sex, including, Oral and Penetration - Sexual Diseases etc - I can not give it to him. This book is under the Chilerens Section, but it should be made clear that this book is not suitable for young Children and i recommend that the cover and title be updated to represent the Contents. Otherwise would be Great.

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT for Kids Under 13!!!, 12 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Living With a Willy: The Inside Story (Paperback)
As a single Mum of one 8 and a half year old boy, I was looking for a book my son could browse through that would reinforce the chats we've already had and perhaps help to answer any queries he has that he maybe doesn't want to broach with me just yet. Although not 9, my son has already started displaying the early signs of puberty and as such I thought it was the right time to provide a light hearted, age appropriate book for him to have a giggle over and, more importantly, put his mind at ease. I consider myself to be a fairly liberal parent however this book is absolutely not for the prepubescent. It takes the stance that it's reader is primarily a boy who has already had experience of certain physicalities and feelings and not a boy on the brink of his pre-teenage status. I had taken the decision to read it before I presented it to my son, and I'm very glad I did. It's exceptionally well written and very, very funny but the target age is just not right for us and I was concerned that my son would actually be quite afraid of his impending puberty and not prepared and excited as I want him to feel. So it's back to the drawing board for me and I'll keep this for when he's MUCH older.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read for boys, 5 April 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Far too sexual for 11yr old boy, 7 July 2014
L Clayphan - See all my reviews
This review is from: Living With a Willy: The Inside Story (Paperback)
This book is far too sexual for 11yr old boy in my opinion. It talks about group masterbation scenarios in boarding schools and how to give and receive oral sex. It refers to a penis as a knob as well as various other slang references, it talks about 'beating the meat' and has tonnes of unsuitable slang.

I've sent it back.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 20 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Living With a Willy: The Inside Story (Paperback)
Arrived on time. This was an informative and funny book. My son really enjoyed it. Ive even read some of it myself

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 16 Mar. 2015
I got it for my 11years old, I think is for much older boys

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed with this the text size is so small my ..., 1 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Living With a Willy: The Inside Story (Paperback)
Disappointed with this the text size is so small my optician tells me that no one should be expected to read and understand print smaller than size 12 so my dyslexic son has no chance really. Not available on kindle either.

5.0 out of 5 stars Living with a Willy, 11 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Living With a Willy: The Inside Story (Paperback)
Postage was brilliant, arrived within 2 days - a very funny book that takes the embarassment out of asking those awkward questions - my son will love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Jan. 2015
Mrs. Sally Ford "fullersal" (Wiltshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Living With a Willy: The Inside Story (Paperback)
My daughter bought this for my grandson - she has read it and says it is good

5.0 out of 5 stars ... my grandson but think the rest of us will enjoy it., 13 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Living With a Willy: The Inside Story (Paperback)
A gift for my grandson but think the rest of us will enjoy it.

Living With a Willy: The Inside Story
Living With a Willy: The Inside Story by Nick Fisher (Paperback - 14 Mar. 2013)