5.0 out of 5 stars A sure-fire hit!, 18 Jun 2013
This review is from: The Toucan Brothers (Paperback)
Our family has always been a fan of Tor Freeman's books, but we've really been blown away by this new one - it's brilliant!! The drawings are so witty, and the detail is incredible - I found myself having another look after the kids were finished with it! Unlike so many kids' books, this is great fun for the adult as well as the child, as there's so much to enjoy with the clever rhymes and hilarious drawings. This is surely destined to become a classic...

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it love it love it, 20 April 2014
This review is from: The Toucan Brothers (Paperback)
My little boys loves this and I've read it loads of times, lovely illustrations and lots of opportunities for creating your own sound effects to bring the story to life.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very witty book!, 8 Feb 2014
Lindsay Craig - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Toucan Brothers (Paperback)
I like this book immensely. It is funny, and the rhyming is clever. The illustrations are also excellent. My son enjoys the story- and I have a good chuckle too... all in all, a good book! Like another poster, we received this as a gift, and now I am buying copies for friends. Think that says it all!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ingenious!, 19 Aug 2013
This review is from: The Toucan Brothers (Paperback)
We were given this book as a gift. I've been busy purchasing it for all our friends! This reminds me so much of the Richard Scarry books we loved as kids. The pictures are works of art, so much to look at and full of humour. The text is so clever, and due to its rhyming nature, I'm sure would appeal to the very young as well as older kids in the same way that Julia Donaldson's work does. It's so nice to find something different.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 20 July 2014
This review is from: The Toucan Brothers (Paperback)
Nice book, slightly different - set out a bit like a comic, with lots of pictures and speech bubbles. Good rhymes. My son, age 5, enjoyed it.

The Toucan Brothers
The Toucan Brothers by Tor Freeman (Paperback - 6 Jun 2013)
5.24