on 31 January 2014
I loved this book. It shows how fascinating our brain and human beings are. I read it in translation in my language. This time I bought it for my partner. At the beginning the things written here are so strange that it might give difficulties to follow for some people, but be patient. You will find yourself in amazement for the world of "brain".

It was written by the doctor. However, there is no special language. Common people can enjoy.

My English language teacher recommended this book (long time ago).
on 16 January 2016
as someone who unfortunately now meets things described in this book, or atleast flavours of them following my own traumatic brain injury, this book is certainly very interesting to say the least. I guess the only negative I have is that I am not finding it an easy read given he vocabulary used, but it is still a good read!
on 5 August 2015
It's okay, wanted to read this for some time and finally got a copy, some of the fact based stories are compelling some others less so.
on 15 April 2015
An excellent, new copy for a really competitive price, delivered very quickly free of charge
on 30 November 2015
Genious. It should be required reading for all.
Totally absorbing
on 19 November 2015
Brilliant book, every psychology student should read this.
on 2 May 2016
Such an interesting read, very intriguing stories.
on 20 April 2016
Very good condition. Very good book :)
on 17 August 2015
Sachs is always a fascinating read
on 2 July 2015