5.0 out of 5 stars The Book I Kept Reading as a Teenager....
I read Just as Long as We're Together several times throughout my teens and still own it in my collection now, many years later. As with most of Judy Blumes books, it's a fictional story based on Steph who leads the life of a typical teenager and is tackling the typical problems a teenager faces - problems with friendships new & old, boy issues, puberty, divorse and a...
Published on 22 Sept. 2004

2.0 out of 5 stars Boring teen friendship/romance storyline.
After reading Judy Blume's sensitively written,emotional and dramatic story, 'Tiger Eyes', I wanted to read more of her books, but I found 'Just as Long as We're Together' a total disappointment. The basic storyline being about three teenage girls and their little friendship and boyfriend problems, I found this book boring, dull and unoriginal. The only serious issues...
Published on 12 Feb. 2002

4.0 out of 5 stars An extremely valuable worthwhile and cool read, 23 May 2003
By A Customer
It's a classic tale of friendship but totally modernised and not at all boring - with quirks and ebbs and flows - basically with the Judy Blume touch. It's a Judy Blume book and if you appreciate her other works such as 'It's not the end of the world' and such like, you will undoubtedly like this one.
Personally, I think the main character Stephanie a beautiful character and its just a really enjoyable read. From someone that seems to be living in the mind of a teenager.
Its especially good for teenagers, although I think it has a timeless appeal to all ages.

4.0 out of 5 stars A great read for pre-teen girls, 9 Mar. 2000
By A Customer
Steph has a good life, well at least she thinks so. Her and Rachel have been friends since the second grade. But, before school starts, Steph meets Alison. The three develop a friendly relationship until Rachel starts keeping secrets from Steph. Until, one day, Steph has a secret that she feels she can't share with anyone....

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent- for teenagers !!, 1 Aug. 2001
By A Customer
This is a brilliant and interesting realistic book. It relates to everyday life and you go along reading the book and being able to picture the scene in your mind, extremely clearly.

5.0 out of 5 stars You must read this!, 29 Jun. 2000
By A Customer
This is a brillent book about a girl and her 2 friends .They have a huge fight and end up nearly giving up on their other friend whos been keeping a secret from them.This book is so good and shows how importent friendships are .

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is definetely TO BE READ!, 7 Dec. 2000
By A Customer
This book is definetely to be read because it is a great book, well written and it picks out the many difficulties in a teenagers life. I fully recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing and well written, 8 Jan. 2000
By A Customer
This story was very well written and the author wrote it well from the teenagers point of view it is one of my favourites. well worth the read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely amazing, 9 Jan. 2015
This book is amazing I just love it and I'm sure everyone else will love it too!!! From kerani lol

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Just as Long as We're Together (Paperback)
Christmas present so hopefully good, delivery ace though

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant!, 15 Oct. 2000
By A Customer
I read this book and the sequel "Heres to you Rachel Robinson" when I was about 12 and I must have read them about 15 times! They are just as good when I read them now as they were when I read them the first time! Judy Blume is the best!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 12 Jan. 2015
Arrived very quickly and perfect

Just as Long as We're Together
Just as Long as We're Together by Judy Blume (Paperback - 2 Sept. 2011)