This is my second quilters diary & I love the fact that there are so many pictures of quilts throughout the diary to inspire me 😀
Published 5 months ago by DPL

3.0 out of 5 stars desk diary
a bit disappointed thought it might have some pattern instructions not just pictures wouldn't buy again
Published 1 month ago by sheilamay

5.0 out of 5 stars This is my second quilters diary & I love the fact that there are so many pictures of ..., 23 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Quilter's Desk Diary 2015 (Hardcover)
Bonus for me was a list in the back of the diary of the books where the patterns for some of the quilts featured could be found. I have already purchased one of the books advertised as it had so many great things in it to make for Christmas gifts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another page turner. I have already made one quilt ..., 14 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Quilter's Desk Diary 2015 (Hardcover)
Another page turner. I have already made one quilt from this years, so can't wait to start this one but not wishing my life away either.

4.0 out of 5 stars I have bought this for a friend a quilting friend ..., 16 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Quilter's Desk Diary 2015 (Hardcover)
I have bought this for a friend a quilting friend so lets hope she likes it I had one for last year which I thought was brilliant

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for a friend who teaches patchwork and quilting - ..., 16 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Quilter's Desk Diary 2015 (Hardcover)
Bought for a friend who teaches patchwork and quilting - I buy it every year. It maintains it's high and interesting standard.

5.0 out of 5 stars DESK DIARY FOR QUILTERS, 22 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Quilter's Desk Diary 2015 (Hardcover)
An excellent Desk Diary. I bought two. One for my sister-in-law and one for myself. Very pleased with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars well organised with nice illustrations- so useful and, 4 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Quilter's Desk Diary 2015 (Hardcover)
Present for quilter who found it informative,well organised with nice illustrations- so useful and attractive

3.0 out of 5 stars desk diary, 2 Feb. 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars A Daily Delight!, 31 July 2014
This review is from: Quilter's Desk Diary 2015 (Hardcover)
Lovely.Interesting and varied illustrations for each week. I'm looking forward to using this next year.

5.0 out of 5 stars This was a gift for my sister and she phoned ..., 10 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Quilter's Desk Diary 2015 (Hardcover)
This was a gift for my sister and she phoned me and said she was made up with it. Very quick delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product. So satisfied that I bought two, 8 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Quilter's Desk Diary 2015 (Hardcover)
Excellent product. So satisfied that I bought two, one for myself and one as a birthday present.

Quilter's Desk Diary 2015
Quilter's Desk Diary 2015 by David & Charles (Hardcover - 25 July 2014)