5.0 out of 5 stars lovely little book, 5 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Creative Éclairs: Over 30 fabulous flavours and easy cake-decorating ideas for choux pastry creations (Paperback)
I love this little - nice to have something dedicated to one topic - a welcome addition to my ever expanding collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars If I can do it - you can, 12 May 2014
I was so excited to receive this, getting a sneak peek, I knew I needed to have it after drooling over all the exciting looking flavour combinations.
It came in no time and I wasn't disappointed. Stunning photography. Ruth certainly made it look really easy.
So then came which flavour, there are 30 and after a 20 minute argument with my family I went for what THEY wanted, agreeing they HAD to have what 'I' wanted next time. Chocolate and Raspberry Ripple it was.
I was so nervous, I'd not made Choux before but looking at the photos I was sure I could do it. Ruth explains it in such detail, with plain and simple text that I found really easy to understand. I made sure I had all the right ingredients, I sometimes make do with medium eggs in recipes but this time I went out and got large eggs, so as to make sure NOTHING could go wrong. I worked through the Choux recipe and timed it all as Ruth had, it looked split when she said it would and then it came together beautifully.
I was so chuffed with the outcome, they looked amazing and the fillings, ganache etc were super easy too.
This book is great and is already a firm favourite. As I said in the title, If I can do it - you can. Buy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 May 2015