4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely looking letters
I haven't even started to knit them yet though, it all seems really complicated. You have to knit with either a set of DPNs or TWO circular needles! Scary. I will try it, just need to inflate confidence.
Published 4 months ago by Susanne (Teacher)

Published 1 month ago by Ann Handstock

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely looking letters, 9 May 2014
This review is from: Knit the Alphabet: Quick and easy alphabet knitting patterns (Paperback)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as straightforward as I thought. Quite dissapointed as ..., 12 Aug 2014
Ann Handstock "annbags" (wiltshire,United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Not as straightforward as I thought. Quite dissapointed as I had made some letters already and was looking forward to completing more.instructions not at all clea r. I can knit and crochet on all types of needles but why the need to use two circular needles I cannot understand and also it makes an expensive purchase as I don't have the right needles in spite off my very extensive stash.

4.0 out of 5 stars Knitting something different, 19 Jun 2014
I rather liked this book for something a bit different to knit. Makes a change from squares, toys or clothes.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 22 May 2014
Quick, Easy and fun to make - really different. Would recommend it to anyone wanting a change from the norm.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 17 May 2014
I love this new knitting book - i must say though i havent been knitting very long and some of the instrucdtions i found difficult to understand. maybe i need a knitting the alphabet for dummies :)
all good tho!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Knit the Alphabet, 12 May 2014
I am a bit disappointed, as the patterns in this book do not seem to be as easy as the cover states

Knit the Alphabet: Quick and easy alphabet knitting patterns
Knit the Alphabet: Quick and easy alphabet knitting patterns by Claire Garland (Paperback - 28 Mar 2014)