Format: Paperback|Change

on 11 June 2013
I am struggling to knit the "Summer Girls" cardigan (page 30)...............Where are the instructions for the sleeves? Perhaps it's me, but I can't see it......... The book is a waste of money if unable to complete the project!
66 comments|10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 June 2013
I was so looking forward to receiving this but I have to say this is very much like all the other Tilda books (of which I have a few). Some of the instructions in this book are a bit vague, not for the beginner in sewing.
on 26 June 2013
Some of the ideas are repeated from earlier books especially the dolls, just how many of them can you have! The whales are fun and the photography good but book was a little on the thin side.
on 9 June 2013
A few nice ideas, and the whale patterns are great. Beautiful settings and photography, but as the title suggests, more about ideas than patterns. In my humble opinion.
on 2 July 2013
Some old favourites given a new spin, tilda dolls and seaside creatures shown in lovely colours good for inspiration and ideas.
on 4 July 2013
This took an age to come out with it's dates constantly changing, but other than a couple of new projects (the Whales look adorable) I was disappointed in this book, it lack inspiration and the patterns can be found on the internet quite easily. Shame!
on 4 January 2014
Was very disappointed with lack of instructions on the dolls cardigan with no sleeves information
the book has some lovely ideas and will be using some of them but would like to find an amendment for the knitting section.
on 12 July 2013
I was disappointed by this book. I had expected it to have more projects in it and to me more seaside themed - in fact I was so disappointed I didn't even give it house room and have returned the book.
on 1 October 2013
I'm a little dissapointed in this one, I have many of the Tilda books packed full of intresting bits and bobs to make this book appears to have less content.
on 18 September 2013
Great pictures and ideas for simple crafts. Particularly love the sea urchin shell. I shall be having a go at making one.