on 21 August 2013
I buy this diary every year. It is just the right size to sit beside the telephone, so as well as keeping me informed of what is going on, I also get inspired to make more quilts.
on 21 August 2013
Bought these as Xmas gifts for my 'crafty' pals - all interested in quilting etc. I will enjoy using mine and making some of the quilts
shown inside.
on 30 July 2013
I have used the Quilters Desk Diary for the past 4 years, ,I love everything about it.......a week to a page, still plenty of space to write, lovely patterns / pictures of quilts, it does make me buy new Quilting books sometimes!! I have recommended it to all my quilting friends...
on 14 August 2013
It is very well presented. Gives all details of each design. I have shown my friends and they liked too.
It arrived safely and was well packed.
Thankyou.

June A.
on 9 August 2013
Really impressed with design of diary. Ideal Xmas present for quilters, lots of ideas also for new projects and ideal size for handbag to carry around with you.!!
on 30 July 2013
Purchased in advance for Christmas gifts. might be able to keep a copy for myself very tasty with lovely pictures
to provide so many inspirations!!
on 30 July 2013
Had the Diary this year and found it really useful. The 2014 looks just as good, interesting photographs, plenty of space for writing. I just wish it had a few empty pages at the back for notes etc then it would get the full 5 stars.
VINE VOICEon 19 July 2013
A lovely diary with many pictures of gorgeous quilts and cushions. I will really enjoy using this next year. Will fit in my handbag...but I do use large bags. A daily joy.
on 5 July 2013
Got this for an avid quilters. The illustrations and added information are useful. The publisher is British and so are the textile artists. A great showcase for them and their talents. Have spotted a forthcoming book I will be looking out for. I am planning to order one for myself and familiarise for next year`s edition. Keep up the good work Mssrs David & Charles
on 28 July 2013
A great book....beautiful photos, lots of room for notes and important information. Also gives the expert quilter some wonderful ideas for the future.