Format: Paperback|Change

OK, I love things that are not only fun to play with but also allows you to get your arts and crafts on. This book by Tomomi Maeda really does all that with a full range of creatures that you can make for not only your own zoo but also household pets. But what makes these so incredible is a stitch pattern, wonderful instructions and of course a step by step guide to make each of the animals within.

Yes its going to take time to create but the results are so rewarding especially when I saw my nephews ignoring the plastic animals that they have and each demanding their own felt animal to play with. (As such I now have a huge order of a set for each of them to be completed as soon as possible.) So whilst in some respects I love this book, in others I may have overdone things with my promises. So thanks Tomomi. LOL
on 5 June 2013
This is a really lovely book. It has full size patterns and easy to follow instructions. The main difficulty is choosing which animal to make first, I am hoping to sew them all.
on 10 October 2014
I ordered a used copy and was prepared to wait for it. Two days later I got a brand new copy. Now that's what I call service! ! This is a beautiful book full of lifelike animals. The main plus point is the sheets of full size templates at the back of the book. I intend to transfer these to thick card to make them more durable.
on 26 April 2016
Fabulous book!! I will sit and sew for hours, patterns are easy to follow and I love all the animals in this lovely book.
on 7 January 2016
Clear and easy to follow instructions with patterns that don't need enlarging!
on 2 December 2015
Wonderful book, highly recommend it
on 12 September 2015
Great pictures and great delivery
on 22 February 2016
Perfect !
on 14 March 2015
O.K.
on 5 July 2013
what a lovely little guide to making handcrafted animals, simple patterns and clear instructions, the designs are detailed and full of character.
33 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse