5.0 out of 5 stars GORGEOUS
Published 17 months ago by C. M. Anderson

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely pictures
Great ideas BUT limited descriptions of how to make them & annoyingly small font! Much prefer the Maisie books for advice.
Published 17 months ago by Jess P

5.0 out of 5 stars GORGEOUS, 24 Nov 2012
C. M. Anderson (North East England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Cake Parlour Sweet Tables - Beautiful baking displays with 40 themed cakes, cupcakes & more: Beautiful Baking Displays with 40 Themed Cakes, Cupcakes, Cookies & More (Paperback)
Absolutely beautiful book, as always from Zoe Clark. Gorgeous displays, stunning photography. I am unlikely to ever need to produce a complete display but that's fine - recipes and instructions are there for the individual elements so if all I want is a tray of cake pops, I can just make those. Will I ever achieve the absolute perfection of Zoe's creations? Probably not [ok, definitely not] but I can dream and this book definitely inspires me to try.

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely pictures, 8 Nov 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Zoe Clark Sweet Tables, 13 Oct 2012
Another stunning book by Zoe Clark. Her instructions are clear and consise. The cakes and sweet tables are gorgeous, definitely recommend this book, even though I am not really in to the trend of sweet tables, there are elements that you can pick out and do as individual projects.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baking book, 3 Feb 2014
C. Lloyd "Colin Lloyd" (Brandon, Suffolk) - See all my reviews
My wife tells me it is an excellent book at a very good price. As usual, I will continue buying all my books from Amazon. Highly recommended. Colin Lloyd

4.0 out of 5 stars great stuff!!, 16 Jan 2014
this is a fab book and it had tons of ideas & inspiration I simply can't wait to get stuck into the receipes... nom nom nom

3.0 out of 5 stars not for beginners, 22 July 2013
Useful for ideas but you will need to have previous experience of cake decorating as I believe absolute beginners would find this book challenging.I would say that most of the ideas in this book apart from the cupcakes and biscuits are for more experienced decorators. I have a lot of cake books and probably wont use this one much apart from looking at the pictures,instructions are ok,but its not as easy as its made to look but that is true of a lot of cake decorating books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 26 Mar 2013
il libro é ben illustrato, le fotografie sono chiare e le spiegazioni altrettanto. belle ricette e buoni gli spunti. ottimo rapporto qualitá e prezzo

The book is well illustrated, the photographs are clear and explanations as well. good recipes and good cues. very good quality and price

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book - an inspiration!, 12 Mar 2013
My copy of this book arrived today. I have an ever-growing collection of cake decorating books and thought I had seen it all. This one, however, has clear instructions and lovely illustrations and I feel confident I could have a good go at achieving success in many of the projects shown (whether I will remains to be seen!). I particularly like the 'how to' section towards the back, and the recipes. I'll be trying some things out very soon I'm sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely book, 19 Feb 2013
love the layout, found a lot of inspiration and ideas that i can add my own twist to, lovely pictures

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful photos & lovely cakes but lacking something, 15 Feb 2013
J. Williamson "Cookie maker" (Glasgow, UK) - See all my reviews
A bit disappointed in this book, Photos are beautiful & gives you several ideas but it just didn't do it for me

ARRAY(0xae000f0c)