5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Layout and Fab Designs
Ever since I started sewing about a year ago, I fell in love with Tilda (starting with Sew Pretty Homestyle: Over 35 Irresistible Projects to Fall in Love with) and have since collected the rest of her books.

Tone's designs are beautiful and showcase her range of fabrics and sewing accessories perfectly. The instructions can be a little difficult to understand...
Published on 14 Aug 2011 by K. L. Roberts

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointed
I even used the 'look inside' feature before buying. I suppose I thought there would be more variety in the book. It's a nice book but I feel if I did many of the projects that I would just be creating clutter in my home! The same angel with different clothes was repeated continuously in the book. It's a pretty book, it's just a bit 'meh'!
Published on 7 Oct 2011 by ClaireyBee

4.0 out of 5 stars A lovely book to own., 14 Feb 2012
This review is from: Tilda's Studio: Over 50 Fresh Projects for You and Your Home (Paperback)
This is such a pretty book, you could not fail to be inspired. Each page is so colourful, you do not need to be a 'craft person' to enjoy it.

I have made the large giraffe, which i am very pleased with. One of the Angel Dolls is next.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yet another beautiful book from Tone!!!, 4 Feb 2012
Last book now...I have all of Tones books now...apart from the little box set of figures...but yes..I will probably end up getting it anyway, even though the comments say I have all those in all the other books lol. I love her books and the little bird cages are adorable in this one and I shall be making 2 one for the bedroom in white....and one for the sewing room in red...Beautiful as usual....I must say to Tone though...make more English version books...please ...we love them ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Tilda's Studio, 16 Jan 2012
Well if you are a huge Tone Finnanger like me you must have this book in your collection!
Some lovely new ideas from Tone, cannot wait to get making.....and a great price too - well done Amazon!

4.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring book with comprehensive instructions, 15 Jan 2012
This is a beautiful book with very comprehensive instructions for all of the projects. The sort of book which you pick up and can read from cover to cover getting more and more inspired along the way - I cannot wait to get on with making one of the projects now and have just put in an order for 2 more books in the Tilda range - I'm hooked!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tilda Studio, 12 Jan 2012
Gorgeous book. Just looking through it gives me inspiration. Will look forward to starting a project now the holidays are over.

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive!, 4 Nov 2011
This is a great book of ideas for sewing and gift making. I wanted a book with a variety of simple projects and this is exactly what this book gives. I have just completed the little giraffe and dress and given it as a christening gift. There are lots of projects to make and everything is well explained and illustrated - fab!

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 1 Nov 2011
Another lovely Tilda book full of ideas, especially for a little girls room. Easy to follow instructions and full sized patterns are included. Beautifully presented with lots of photographs. I can't wait to make the giraffe.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tilda's Studio, 19 Oct 2011
Another lovely book from the Tilda studio. I'm a long time fan of Tone Finnanger, and all that she does. I never fail to be cheered by anything Tilda.
I already have nearly all the books that have been released by Tilda and this is a lovely addition.

The style is unmistakebly Tilda, with the gorgeous photography and pretty makes. There's definitely new things to discover in this book. I'm totally charmed by the fabric bird cages.

As a feel good book to spark your own sewing creations, you can't go far wrong with Tilda. Extremely pretty, very feminine makes - they all fall just a little bit short of being twee.

A lovely book to add to your sewing collection, and a great book to flick through on a dull day to lift your spirits.

by Cajame Creations - [...]

5.0 out of 5 stars Get it!!!!, 22 Sep 2011
Mrs. G. Hobbs (uk) - See all my reviews
Beautiful book as ever, gorgeous pictures and lots of new ideas. Not just a rehash of other books. Even the angel designs have been changed slightly.
Tilda just do this type of book better than anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!!!, 19 Sep 2011
Wow!!! This is now my all time fave book! Really fantastic ideas. Great pictures and simple instructions. One of my BEST purchases!

Tilda's Studio: Over 50 Fresh Projects for You and Your Home
Tilda's Studio: Over 50 Fresh Projects for You and Your Home by Tone Finnanger (Paperback - 26 Aug 2011)
10.49