5.0 out of 5 stars An ideal starting place
I've never made cake pops but am hoping to start experimenting with them soon. I was looking for a book which would provide useful tips as well as have inspiration for novelty designs. This book is perfect. The book is absolutely strewn with photographs which is a very helpful addition.

It provides useful recipes for the actual cakes as well as various types of...
Published 20 months ago by N. Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars Delivered on time and correct item delivered.
I am unable to comment in detail about the content as I bought as a present for my sister. But the summary on the website looked interesting.
Published 7 months ago by Piyangika Kasturiratne

5.0 out of 5 stars nice gift, 7 April 2013
This review is from: Bake Me I'm Yours... Cake Pops: Over 30 Designs for Fun Sweet Treats (Hardcover)
I bought this for my daughter in law she uses them to make cake pops for the childrens lunches and school fetes their friends love them too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cake Pops book, 30 Mar 2013
Brought this for myself as do a cookery club with a friend of mine, and we are trying out
different things to make.

4.0 out of 5 stars really excited, 15 Mar 2013
i couldnt wait to get my hands on this recipe book to get started of making something new
would recommend to people

4.0 out of 5 stars cake pops, 4 Mar 2013
bought for local youth group to give them ideas on how to decorate cake pops- easy instructions, good colour photos

4.0 out of 5 stars lets have fun!, 3 Mar 2013
Beautiful cake pops ideas inside, clear, simple and easy instructions to follow, and handy book for every keen cake decorator.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, 5 Feb 2013
This book has lots of different cake pops to make.the book also explains well how to make the cake pops

5.0 out of 5 stars A friend in deed, 30 Jan 2013
A. R. Cramb "diy fan" (scotland) - See all my reviews
I love this book it is great what you can achieve with a little guidance gettng better and faster all the time

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, 10 Jan 2013
This was a charming book to accompany the other gifts, arrived promptly, very good quality.
I was more than happy with the whole process.

4.0 out of 5 stars good book, 7 Jan 2013
Very useful and contained all relevant information. Easy to follow. Would definitely recommend this for anyone interested in cake pop making

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book., 1 Jan 2013
This is a great book that you definitely need to get the most out of your cake pop maker.. Lots of ideas and tips on how to decorate the cake pops.

Bake Me I'm Yours... Cake Pops: Over 30 Designs for Fun Sweet Treats