4.0 out of 5 stars A nice pre-Christmas purchase to get the mouth watering
At the risk of sounding like a Stepford Wife, I saw a copy of this in the local public library at the end of August and was so suckered in by the scrumptious pictures that I couldn't resist giving it a read.

Published on 26 Aug. 2011 by Daniel Park

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointed
I own another in the series of Bake Me, I'm Yours and most of the recipes in this book appear to be a duplication of the same. There were a few extra hints and tips with a Christmas theme as you would expect but I had hoped to be better inspired and this book didn't do it for me.
Published on 2 Nov. 2011 by Scorpio Woman

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice pre-Christmas purchase to get the mouth watering, 26 Aug. 2011
Daniel Park "danielpark99" (West Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bake Me I'm Yours... Christmas: Over 20 Delicious Festive Treats: Cookies, Cupcakes, Brownies & More (Hardcover)

Unsurprisingly, this book concentrates more on the style of baking than the substance - with the emphasis on the decorative possibilities of Christmas recipies. However, the rear of the book does explain how each cake, cookie or cupcake is made from scratch, so don't despair if you're unsure of the basics.

Perhaps even more useful is the instructions for using more complex decorative techniques, such as shaping paste, using cutters and tempering chocolate. This step-by-step guide clearly shows that all the gorgeous pictures you can see in the book are not impractical and overly-complicated window-decoration, but are perfectly do-able for the average man and woman to replicate in the comfort of their own kitchen.

A really nice pre-Christmas purchase to get the mouth watering!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good and handy a lot of ideas for this little book!, 15 Dec. 2011
A lot of photos.. and ideas for decorating your cookies and cupcakes! With the famous recipes and some special touch! A very good and speed delivery! I'm in Sapin.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for finishing the baking off, 6 Dec. 2012
I love getting into the festive mood by baking lots of Christmas treats and so this year I decided to treat myself to a festive baking book. Although it is small do not be deceived by this little book as it is packed with a mouthwatering selection from stencil decorated cup cakes to mini christmas 'present' cakes....and not forgetting the chocolate discs to hang on the tree.... If you love baking you will find that this book gets those creative cookery juices going in no time at all!

It is worth noting that this book, although being advertised as a Christmas baking book, does not actually cover the baking processes. The 'recipes' assume that you have either already made your item to be decorated or that you know how/have a recipe to hand. If you are looking for a book to take you step-by-step through the stages from measuring your ingredients to decorating you baked goods then this book probably isn't the one for you

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointed, 2 Nov. 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Decorating for Christmas, 7 Feb. 2014
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my 13 year old niece, as she loves creative stuff. The ideas are great, but be warned if you thought there would be recipes in it ... there aren't!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 8 Jan. 2014
Nice little book with good recipes. Got this as a Christmas present as I wished. Happy that I got it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 30 Nov. 2011
Amazon Customer (Melbourne, Derbyshire) - See all my reviews
Thanks, this is a great book. I am having a baking weekend in about two weeks, so will be making lots of goodies for Christmas.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 14 Dec. 2014
great ideas but I'd hoped for some more inspiration on decorating a large Christmas cake