4.0 out of 5 stars An important read for all women of all ages, 18 Mar. 2014
Lynda Gilbey (Bucklebury, Berkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This book was really enjoyable as well as informative. I think it should be included in the school curriculum for 6th formers so they can fully understand the importance of voting. Our ancestors went through a disgraceful amount of humiliation, regimented control and painful experiences in order to gain voting rights.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, eye opening book., 26 Aug. 2013
I read this brilliant book in a day! It is wonderfully written and has you hooked after the first page.
I thought I knew quite a lot about the Suffragettes and their fight, but I found out a number of things I never knew.
I loved the memories of the Suffragettes in their own words and I really felt like they were standing with me telling me all about it.
How they suffered and took everything that was thrown at them will stay with me always. I next time I go to vote I will certainly be thinking of them all and what they did for me :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Suffragettes: How Britain's Women Fought & Died for the Right to Vote (Paperback)
Real good read and prtrays what has happened on our behalf which we should honour.

Suffragettes: How Britain's Women Fought & Died for the Right to Vote