Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 30 March 2015
was keen to get this book but was disappointed with the painted pics ,which looked as tho was done very cheaply , having some of the original b/w pics I felt it was a cheap idea , for as the price I suppose I couldn't really argue so put it down to experience .
on 14 August 2013
I was so disappointed when I received this book as it is exactly the same as Brian Girlings "London Colour Archive" I hate it when publishers do this, one of the drawbacks of buying on line I guess. If you don't have the clone book this is well worth buying but otherwise steer clear.
on 1 January 2014
As a author writing about Victorian London this is a great resource to visualise what life was like in a bygone age. Would recommend.
on 24 February 2015
Great pictures, very intersting.
on 23 October 2013
this is the best London book,
I like the old colour part of the book and I would buy this old London book next time
on 5 August 2013
Brilliant service.Thank you for sending it so promptly as it is part of a gift for my son on his birthday