on 28 February 2013
Bought this for the wife (not because I'm sexist) as she asked for it. As the title suggests the illustrations were inspiring enough to make the mouth water. Again excellent picture quality and easy to follow cooking methods - would recommend and obviously keep at the front of my cook books. mmm!!
on 7 February 2016
Arrived in excellent, used condition. Fully illustrated, with easy to read and follow instructions. Has a huge variety of different recipes, from traditional to ones with ingredients you wouldn't think to use! I love this recipe book and I recommend this book and the seller to everyone.
on 25 April 2012
I bought the earlier edition of this book a number of years ago and I must say I've baked umpteen of them. We have a friend who likes to bake from time to time and knew he was looking for a good cupcake book. I bought this for his birthday and he was thrilled to bits.
on 15 February 2012
This is a brilliant book, I love it. It has cupcakes, cookies, brownies, muffins and tempting treats like fudge and truffles. Everything is in colour with clear instructions and alternative fillings/toppings/flavours. The hardest thing is deciding what to make.
on 21 May 2013
This is one of the best baking book I have. The recipes are easy to follow and I have made some wonderful tasting stuff from it. Such a great buy, I would recommend it to people learning to baking and advanced bakers alike.
on 11 February 2014
There are recipes in here that i've used so much they are covered in splatters and sticky whatever and I love them. I've only to get the book off the shelf to have my family hover nearby. I highly recommend this book
on 13 March 2015
Bought this as a friend was using it whilst I was visiting her and was so impressed. It's so simple and easy to follow. Great book for both novice and experienced cooks.
on 13 February 2012
This is one of the only recipe books that I have come across that I want to bake every recipe! A brilliant buy and have recommended it to all my friends and family!
on 6 March 2016
I love this book with the 1000's of recipes! I am also trying my own versions but eliminating wheat flour and using coconut flour. But this book is fantastic!
on 10 July 2014
This is a great book. I have used it many times over the years and have just bought copies for my friends. I haven't found a recipe that doesn't work.