5.0 out of 5 stars The best tapas book
For an upcoming party, I want to make tapas. I ordered 5 different tapas books (also expensive books) and this one is my absolute favorite. It is a thick book, with lots of recipes, every recipe has a nice picture, the recipes are almost all very appealing and look doable. Not only for meat eaters but also for veggie lovers. It's a gem especially for this price. If you...
Published on 6 Oct 2011 by Sabine

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so great.
I was a little disappointed with this book. After reading the reviews I thought it would be excellent. I was hoping for an authentic tapas recipe book, but this seems to have been published for the American market. I will have to look for another book.
Published 11 months ago by Karen Ellis

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good purcahse, 15 Nov 2013
This review is from: 100 Best Classic Tapas: The Ultimate Ingredients for Authentic Tapas Including 100 Delicious Recipes (Paperback)
Received the book right on time, very colourful and interesting recipes that I am dying to try and in simple and easy to read and follow. Good purchase for money and will recommend it to others

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book I love it, 5 Sep 2013
Beautiful clear pictures and some lovely menus. Clear precise directions and can't wait to try all the recipes. Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 2 Jun 2013
Went to Palma earlier in the year which inspired me to make my own Tapas when I got home. This is a lovely book, full of great recipes and mouth watering pictures.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing recipes and dishes, 30 May 2013
The recipes are clear and easy to follow and include all of the most common and best loved dishes. The text was a smaller than I expected but the large, colourful pictures make up for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 7 Jan 2013
Mrs. E. P. Russell "Liza" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
One of the best cook books I have ever bought in that we have already used so many of the recipes. All work well and taste good. Range of easy and harder recipes too. It has even inspired me to adapt some of the recipes- especially the empanadillas- to suit ingredients I have.

If you want a book on Tapas, I doubt you can do much better than this one.

Used & New from: 2.57