on 25 October 2013
Unfortunately
- structurally a bit disorganised,
- contents a bit wordy on the less important bits (like history), and not enough on the important bits (how to answer standard questions well), and
- out-of-date information

There are better and more efficient ways to get up to scratch quickly and effectively.
on 21 March 2010
Book describes the various and many stages of NHS reforms over the last 20 years, and outlines many of the reports that these changes have been based on.
Provides essential reading for anyone going for a consultant interview, or really anyone at the later stages of medical training who wants to understand a bit more about where the NHS is and how it got there.
on 16 June 2013
One of the excellent resource book which needs to be used with recent guidelines and ethical problem solving. It is worth more than what is it is priced at.
on 26 February 2011
Found this book really easy to read and very helpful prior to my consultant interview. I got the job, and I think that the book helped me to be successful.
on 11 July 2012
this is a brilliant book. it's concise and easy to read - just what you need when preparing for interviews after a long day at work!
on 16 September 2013
Came as we expected it to

Would recommend to others. Cannot think of anything else to say to fill the word count!
on 17 January 2016
it is Ok but not up to date.... a lot of things changed in NHS in the last 3 years. I new edition will be better
on 1 January 2015
Very helpful book and I was successful in my first consultant interview! Thank you Robert Ghosh!
on 7 August 2010
I found this book useful and succinct. I would recommend it to everyone unless you are up against me in the interview. If you are then this is a rubbish book and will just confuse...
on 5 August 2014
Useful if not the best book