5.0 out of 5 stars classic enid blyton!
i remember reading this when i was young-read it to my 8 yr old and she loved it too! i hope they publish the rest of the stories in the collection.
Published on 11 Oct. 2012 by M. Fairnington

3.0 out of 5 stars Missing book
I bought this book as I remembered loving it as a child, but unfortunately, this hardback collection of 3 doesn't have the first book (The Naghtiest Girl) in it, and this was quite disappointing. Still a good book!
Published on 10 May 2007 by Natasha DM

5.0 out of 5 stars Takes me back, 23 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Naughtiest Girl Collection (3 books in 1) (Naughtiest Girl 3 Books in 1) (Paperback)
Bought this and the Malory Towers collection to give as a gift, flicking through them reminded me of my younger days. Great stories, even if they are very dated.

5.0 out of 5 stars Naughtiest Girl Collection, 22 Feb. 2014
Arrived promptly, granddaughter very pleased and still enjoying reading these books. I will be ordering the DVDs for her to watch as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great collection, 24 July 2013
I would recommend this to others, it's a great collection for my daughter to read. She is getting to that stage when books are a hobby.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stories for 6-9 year olds, 23 Oct. 2013
Good stories for bedtime reading either as read yourself or read to. My 6 and 9 year old grand daughters love these series of books.

5.0 out of 5 stars My twins loved this book, 4 April 2015
My twins loved this book. I read it as a child and enjoyed seeing how my children were as engrossed as I had been!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgia!, 15 Mar. 2013
Took me back to my chiildhood and with me came my grandaughter! She will be hooked soon just as I was.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, 18 July 2014
Great product, good communication, perfect description, prompt shipping. A+++++

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Jan. 2015
Lovely book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Dec. 2014
Brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars Learning to read...., 7 Oct. 2013
Yorkshire Lady (North Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Bought as part of my youngest granddaughter's birthday present as she lives in France and goes to a French school. However she reads a lot in English and enjoys reading Enid Blyton. This compilation will keep her going for a while!

Naughtiest Girl Collection (3 books in 1) (Naughtiest Girl 3 Books in 1)