on 1 July 2014
My ipad addicted 6 year old son loves these books. He looks forward to story time every night I read 2 chapters to him each night. The language and story telling is great. Secret Society, mysteries, and a bunch of kids out smarting adults. Probably what attracts my boy to it. Also have the first 3 book in one. All the original illustrations are also here. Really paying under £2 per book is a steal. One word that best describes this book is ADVENTURE!!!
on 25 January 2013
I bought this for my granddaughter as they do not seem to have them in school these days. I remember avidly reading them when I was a child and then to my children. Thoroughly enjoyable - Enid Blyton is the consumate write of children's books.
on 29 June 2014
You pretty much cant go wrong with enid blyton, In the days when you need to read a childrens books to make sure its appropriate its nice to know these stories are safe for young minds.
on 15 January 2016
THE “SECRET SEVEN” SERIES

THEY ARE THE BEST FOR A FIRST READ!

Enid’s early works include the ‘Secret Seven Society’ books featuring Peter (the society's leader), Janet (Peter's sister), Jack, Barbara, George, Pam and Colin. They were the catalyst which encouraged me to start reading more than 50 years ago. Thank you, Enid.

The BBC, many public libraries, local authorities and alleged educational experts have been completely wrong about the worth of the Blyton works. I can remember having substantial difficulty obtaining the original versions of the books. Quite a few shops would not stock them then but they were wonderful stories for teenagers! The tales are great to read for their simplicity and straightforwardness.

When one did find copies of the book they were quite expensive all those years ago but great to own. I loved the physical appearance of the books as well which I treasured as a youngster with the way in which the books were produced then making them somehow much easier to read.

It’s a delight to read these stories of adventure again in middle age although recent editing has diminished some of the memories I have of the original editions and words used then (but I am now getting old).

Never mind… these books remain one of my best friends for life: they began my own reading adventure so do read these special adventures of the Secret Seven Society for yourselves.
on 22 August 2014
good having 3 books in one.writting quite small though so difficult for daughter rto concentrate long reading it
on 19 January 2016
This as bought when my grand daughter was 4 in anticipation of her growing into it. Secret Seven adventures are a classic for children as their reading develops. I have tried reading some of it to her, but at four and a half she's still a little young, not yet having got past expecting to see pictures in a reading book. I will try again soon and get her used to the style and characters before she's reading for herself.
on 29 November 2014
Was excited when I saw these on amazon - bought as a stocking filler for my daughter who I hope will enjoy them as much as I did.
on 31 March 2016
Fantastic, timeless and a great read for boys and girls alike. Accessible stories help readers gain confidence and us parents don't need to worry too much about inappropriate storylines. Loved it as a child so pleased my kids are enjoying it!
on 11 March 2015
Secret seven, what can you say- timeless
on 18 March 2014
Quick delivery for child's birthday present, so thanks for helping it be ready on time. Just as the blurb had promised.