5.0 out of 5 stars What Shall We Call Wibbly's Puppy?, 11 Jan 2012
S Riaz "S Riaz" (England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)
This review is from: What Shall We Call Wibbly's Puppy? (Wibbly Pig) (Paperback)
Mick Inkpen has to be one of our national treasures - consistently writing fantastic children's picture books. This one has our old friend, Wibbly Pig, who has a new puppy. The question is, what should his name be? Well, Tiny Pig wants to call him - "Tiny" and Spotty Pig wants to call him, "Spotty" - you get the picture... However, when a name is finally decided on, it is just perfect. I love the way most of Mick Inkpen's pages are clean white and the illustrations are easy to see, not cluttered at all and great to read out loud to a class of small children. I recently read this to a class of two to three year olds, which is probably the target market, and it was very popular. However, my five year old enjoyed it too and I am glad to say she has not quite outgrown Wibbly Pig just yet! Absolutely adorable, with lots to join in with.

5.0 out of 5 stars What Shall We Call Wibbly's Puppy, 5 Feb 2014
C. Webster "Bookworm" (UK) - See all my reviews
Bought as Christmas Present for my 2 years old grandaughter who loves Wibbly Pig. She loves this story too, along with Mick Inkpen's Kipper the Dog.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic pictures and story, 23 Sep 2012
G. Haigh (kent) - See all my reviews
Wibbly pig is awsome. My neices baby loves the book and the pictures are wonderfull. My girls were brought up on wibbly pig do not deprive your child of these wonderfull storys.

What Shall We Call Wibbly's Puppy? (Wibbly Pig)
What Shall We Call Wibbly's Puppy? (Wibbly Pig) by Mick Inkpen (Paperback - 1 Sep 2011)