Final Friends Volume 2
Format: PaperbackChange
Price:£6.99+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 24 August 2011
I was in my local Waterstones when I spotted the Volume 1 of the Final Friends trilogy and I didn't even know they were re-releasing the Final Friends trilogy and other Christopher Pike's novels.

The Final Friends trilogy is split up into two volumes - Volume 1 contains The Party/The Dance Part 1 and Volume 2 contains The Dance Part 2/The Graduation and I was really glad to purchased the Volume 1 at Waterstones and I decided to check out to see if any other book websites knew about the second volume and I was surprised that Amazon had it up for pre-order.

I placed my order on 19th Aug, got e-mail from Amazon a few days later, saying that the release date was brought forward, which said that the item was currently on its way to being dispatched and it arrived on 24th Aug. I am really grateful that they had it in stock and also I never knew what happened in The Dance, because my older sister didn't buy The Dance, but she brought The Party and The Graduation separately at the time, but I'm glad that I can finally understand what had happened in each of the trilogy in the two volumes and I recommend the trilogy to anyone who is a fan of Christopher Pike.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on 15 August 2012
Okay. There's a Christopher Pike book called "Last Act", another called "Master of Murder", and a trilogy called "Final Friends" - which has constituent books called "The Party", "The Dance" and "The Graduation". Whoever on Amazon wrote the title up here was presumably on drugs - this volume just has the second half of "The Dance" and all of "The Graduation". "Last Act" and "Master of Murder" have nothing to do with it, haven't been republished and aren't mentioned by the publishers.

Anyway - great books! Christopher Pike was my favourite author as a teenager. Imagine the lovechild of Stephen King and Agatha Christie in high school, and you've got a flavour of his books. I'm glad to see them slowly being republished... Just make sure you read "The Party" first!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again