4.0 out of 5 stars Great Bible, words too small though and pages too thin
The content of the Bible is outstanding. But as said by others, the size of the print lets it down. I am 28 and I struggle to read it unless it is extremely close to my eyes. Then, to make matters worse, the pages are so thin which makes the size of the text even more annoying. I thought I ordered the normal size, so as a little disappointed.
Published 13 months ago by A T Ndu

2.0 out of 5 stars Had to return it
I thought I was getting the UK English version but it's American. also the typeface is a strange one and too small. Order a bigger one, in my opinion
Published 12 months ago by Antaeus

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Bible, words too small though and pages too thin, 4 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Life Application Study Bible (Hardcover)

4.0 out of 5 stars This is an excellent Bible study tool BUT I should have realised the ..., 17 Nov. 2014
This is an excellent Bible study tool BUT I should have realised the print is very small and bought the large print version instead - I shall have to save up and buy again.. ,,,,, nevertheless I would recommend the Life Application Study Bible NIV for anyone with 20/20 vision but older people like myself beware, you do need the larger print version.

2.0 out of 5 stars Had to return it, 6 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Life Application Study Bible (Hardcover)

3.0 out of 5 stars ... employed throughout scripture such as such and such "made love to" so and so instead using the word "lay", 27 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Life Application Study Bible (Hardcover)
Modern language is now employed throughout scripture such as such and such "made love to" so and so instead using the word "lay". Subtle differences but they are annoying nonetheless. Other than that, I love the personal size. The text is microscopic, naturally, so one may need to get out the magnifier!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with my new bible, 12 Mar. 2015
Very happy with my new bible. Writing is a bit small which has hardly surprising because it is a personal sized bible but all in all a nice bible and this has to be the best bible I have. The notes are great and really help you apply the text to daily life. Highly recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Study Bible is a wonderful resource! It arrived quickly and was everything promised ..., 13 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Life Application Study Bible (Hardcover)
The Study Bible is a wonderful resource! It arrived quickly and was everything promised - the only minor downside for me is that the print used for the explanations is a little small. However, I would recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life Application Study Bible, 3 April 2015
This review is from: Life Application Study Bible (Hardcover)
I have a copy of this Bible I brought for myself some years ago but I buy a lot of them as gifts for new Christians. It's so helpful and easy to study.
I recommend this Study Bible 100%. for new or mature Christians.

3.0 out of 5 stars The bible itself is excellent bit I didn't realise the size, 23 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Life Application Study Bible (Hardcover)
The bible itself is excellent bit I didn't realise the size. The type is slightly too small to study with ease

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to handle because of leather covering and an easy ..., 19 Jun. 2015
Compact, easy to handle because of leather covering and an easy to follow study guide to the Bible.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 14 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Life Application Study Bible (Hardcover)
As described, great detailed study notes. Packaged and delivered no problems

Life Application Study Bible
Life Application Study Bible by New International Version (Hardcover - 29 May 2014)