5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent & Challenging Book - Wish I had read it sooner!
John Stott is an excellent author, and tackles this subject with an insight that comes from years of practical experience in preaching - In this book you can tell he is speaking from his heart. I would recommend this book to anyone who preaches (to any agegroup) on a regular basis - as a full time pastor or in the laiety.
Published on 12 Dec 2000

3.0 out of 5 stars older version than announced received
The book is excellent, however I expected to receive a new version of the book from 1998 as it was announced on Amazon. But I was delivered an old original version from 1982. But Stott is excellent writer and I can survive :).
Published 13 months ago by Petr Matousek

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent & Challenging Book - Wish I had read it sooner!, 12 Dec 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: I Believe in Preaching (Paperback)

3.0 out of 5 stars older version than announced received, 15 July 2013
This review is from: I Believe in Preaching (Paperback)

I Believe in Preaching (Hodder Contemporary Classics)
I Believe in Preaching (Hodder Contemporary Classics) by John Stott (Paperback - 13 Mar 2014)
6.99