5.0 out of 5 stars The Reboot With Joe Cross Diet
This book is absolutely perfect for the average or first time person to start juicing, it's simply laid out perfectly, no hype or bulls...t, the best book I have ever read on juicing, it beats all others, and I've only had this book for a week, it meets all my expectations and a lot more.
Joe explains everything in lay mans language step by step, the plans, 3 day...
Published 8 months ago by David McCall

3.0 out of 5 stars Gets you started suppose....
Sorry I'm not revelling in praises as its quite autobiographical oppose to recipes and menu planners as I had read. Half the book is taken up synopsis of his journey and about others while you just want to get started! You'll need post-it notes to find the parts worth your read as in recipes. Its like the concept is so simple that they packed in loads of words to sound...
Published 7 months ago by Charlie

‹ Previous | 1 2 315 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Joe Cross Book, 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Reboot with Joe Juice Diet - Lose weight, get healthy and feel amazing: As seen in the hit film 'Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead' (Paperback)
He's an inspiration, and has proved that juicing is beneficial. I managed to lose weight by taking a daily green juice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Juicing bible, 25 July 2014
A very useful guide to the juice diet. Much of the information is repeated from the film, but that's no bad thing. A good range of recipies, but if that's all you want they can be found for free online. Our book is dog-eared and juice stained as we referred to it multiple times a day!! The juice diet certainly gets results!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gives me hope, 2 Feb 2014
Encouraging, Easy to grasp ideas and tasty sounding recipes! I need a juicer before I commit but the plans are easy to follow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good way to add fruit and veg into your diet., 27 July 2014
After watching 'Sick, Fat and Nearly dead'. I began looking into juicing. This book is really good. Gives you good plans and recipes. I have just brought a juicer and have enjoyed trying out some new recipes. Good if you want to add more fruit and veg into your diet too.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is my bible!!, 22 Feb 2014
K Keen (Manchester, England) - See all my reviews
I have battled with weight issues for 20 years, been members of WW / SW countless times and been on the 6-month change for life programme via GP referal, never managing to lose more than a few pounds. I watched FSND after hearing my manager talking about it and bought this book the same night. After 8-days of juice only diet I am down 15lbs and feel so much better already. This book is my bible (its also covered in beetroot juice!!) Its not easy by any means, the first few days can be hard depending on your diet beforehand, but stick with it. Its amazing how quickly I have adapted to a juice only diet and its helped by this book, there's a few case studies which are motivating if like me you have a long way to go. I would recommend this to anybody who may be considering juicing as part of their life.

4.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, 8 May 2014
Inspirational writing, fab juice recipes, loved them all, easy to follow and make. Joe has top tips for keeping on track so don't skip any sections.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 9 Jun 2014
After watching the video (Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead) this book is invaluable to get you started on the reboot. 101 recipes book is great too. It definitely worked for me - lost 1st 2 lbs in 12 days and have felt great with it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Informative read, 4 Jun 2014
Glad i bought it. I found out from this book, that i was not actually drinking enough in a portion. Useful and informative.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book, amazing message, 9 Mar 2014
Kate Jackson (nothumberland UK) - See all my reviews
I love this book. Since watching Joe Cross's film, I have been juicing on and off, lost 2.5 stone, have the energy I had 20 years ago and feel insanely well.
This book consolidates all the wisdom from the film, plus a lot of sound wisdom he's learnt since then, recipes and FAQs.
Written with humour and directness in Joe's personable style, this book sits by my juicer and inspires me every day.
This is a lifestyle change, not a diet and I bless the day I started.
Juice on!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Juicing book, 11 Jun 2014
Great for anyone starting juicing, I found it most useful when starting out juicing, gave me lots of ideas, fantastic book for beginners

‹ Previous | 1 2 315 | Next ›