5.0 out of 5 stars The Reboot With Joe Cross Diet
This book is absolutely perfect for the average or first time person to start juicing, it's simply laid out perfectly, no hype or bulls...t, the best book I have ever read on juicing, it beats all others, and I've only had this book for a week, it meets all my expectations and a lot more.
Joe explains everything in lay mans language step by step, the plans, 3 day...
Published 10 months ago by David McCall

3.0 out of 5 stars Gets you started suppose....
Sorry I'm not revelling in praises as its quite autobiographical oppose to recipes and menu planners as I had read. Half the book is taken up synopsis of his journey and about others while you just want to get started! You'll need post-it notes to find the parts worth your read as in recipes. Its like the concept is so simple that they packed in loads of words to sound...
Published 9 months ago by Charlie

5.0 out of 5 stars The Reboot With Joe Cross Diet, 5 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Reboot with Joe Juice Diet - Lose weight, get healthy and feel amazing: As seen in the hit film 'Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead' (Paperback)
Joe explains everything in lay mans language step by step, the plans, 3 day juicing , 5 day juicing , loads of recipes, nobody will ever feel hungry losing weight, forget weight watchers that doesn't work for most people.
He explains his life's experiences for NOT juicing in the first place and having really bad health, this is one book everyone should read and implement, that's if you want to extend ones lifespan, this is truly ''the'' book to read, so people get juicing for a better life for you and your family, thank you Joe Cross.

5.0 out of 5 stars Juicing on a Budget, 3 Jan 2014
After reading peoples' reviews, thought I'd share what worked for me when I was juicing January last year after seeing Joe's documentary. I did the same as he did (cut out solid food completely and had juices for 40 days). I purchased most of my vegetables & fruits from the local markets (at the weekends - bulk buy) and most of them have great, cost effective offers i.e. 6 apples for £1.50 etc. I used to pay about £25 a week to £30 if I wanted additional berries. There were times, when I'd have some fruit & veg left over for the following week. Purchasing from supermarkets you'll find yourself paying more for less. Hope this will be of help for anyone who reads this. Good Luck: P

5.0 out of 5 stars The "Diet" in this book does everything it says it does!, 19 Mar 2014
T. K. Jones (UK) - See all my reviews
As a previous reviewer remarked,"it covers a lot of the fundamental core things that are on the website, all in one place and in a handy format", which is invaluable when you are looking at and re-reading the recipes,etc. This is a very well researched and written book by a very intelligent and professional man and more to the point it is done in a very humanistic and caring way (as he HAS been there!). You can't really review the book without reviewing the "diet" so I will start by saying how much it has changed my health/life. It really does everything it says it will. No calorie counting just juicing and eating the right foods and detoxing from all the things that are so bad for you, that you think you can never give up, but this does it automatically for you as your tastes will change and you will feel so,so good. For the first few days you will feel a bit groggy (but not as bad as you think) and after you WILL feel so good, with all the accompanying benefits. What is a few paltry days in the grand scheme of things! Buy it and follow the chapter on starting it properly and you WILL not look back. Joe Cross should receive a humanitarian award for what he has done by inspiring so, so many people to get off the processed food train.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great results and I'm not really into diets and mumbo jumbo, 20 Aug 2014
This works!

I am not sticking to the diet plans and juice recipes truly and faithfully and I have been snacking on healthy things like nuts and berries and the occasional salad. But I have cut out ALL junk food, all processed foods, booze, coffee, traditional carbs which I bloody love: pasta, potatoes, bread, completely out.
I too have been cycling and swimming a few times each week.

Due to my high blood pressure (as well as my lardieness) I have been doing this under a doctors supervision, as Joe advises. I am grateful for this as monitoring the results formally has been fascinating and my doctor has been amazed, and keen to know how I'd done so well after years of medication doing nothing.

After one week 'transitioning' into the diet (reducing quantity and getting rid of the rubbish stuff, making soups from fresh ingredients, eating plain omelettes, and yoghurt, beans on their own etc.) I have almost completed four weeks of mainly juicing and:
- My cholesterol has gone from 6.5 to 4.8.
- My blood pressure has gone from 160+/85 to 115/65.
- My weight has gone from 17stone on the nose to 14stone 9lbs - (33lbs lost!).
People comment on how much more cheerful I am, and I have even let friends take photos with me (something I have been self conscious about for too long). I have even bought shorts to wear from Abercrombie and Fitch (again not been a possibility before!).

It obviously takes discipline and some planning (wish I'd have bought a more expensive juicer - too much soggy pulp in the 40quid price range). It can be expensive if you buy all organic - which I had to stop after the first week. I now stock up on fruits and veg in Lidl (which I'd never used before) and save a fortune doing so - they're really half the price of the big supermarkets. I keep Waitrose for the purchase of coconut water, fresh ginger and herbs only now.

Once I'd invested in the juicer, this book and the fresh fruit&veg I had to give it a good go, and am pleased I did. The results might have been even better if I didn't demand 'real' food from time to time during the detox.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 5 Feb 2014
Great motivation. Have done the juice diet for 15 days now and feel great. Watched Fat. Sick and Nearly Dead and that really inspired me

5.0 out of 5 stars great book to follow the great film, 19 Jun 2014
i bought this on the back of watching Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead. the film really reunited with me as i have had digestion problems for years, skin problems and my family has a history of diabetes. i am converted. i bought a great juicer (masticating) and juice at least once a day - the book looks at so many things and these make so much sense to me. i have been trying to educate others too.... can't recommend enough, in fact i bought my friend the film as she does not have sky tv

5.0 out of 5 stars Am sleeping much better and generally feel very well, 7 July 2014
I found this book very inspiring. At 72 years old , I have given up caffeine, haven't had a cuppa for 2 months now and don't miss it at all. I have adapted juicing into my diet as an extra boost of healthy eating, didn't do a full reboot as I have no need to lose weight. Am sleeping much better and generally feel very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 19 Jun 2014
I saw the film and then I bought the book. This book is a comprehensive guide to the reboot juice diet full of ideas helpful tips and guidelines and a very good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 30 April 2014
I have been trying to loose weight for a long long time.....This actually works. I've lost a stone in a month. Diet consists mainly of two 'green' juices and two 'orange' juices a day plus other liquids, recipes in the book but more on the reboot website. This diet does become repetitive but when you see the weight disappearing it's well worth sticking with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 25 Jan 2014
Best most useful book I have bought. It is now very well used with notes all over it 😀 😀