5.0 out of 5 stars The Reboot With Joe Cross Diet
This book is absolutely perfect for the average or first time person to start juicing, it's simply laid out perfectly, no hype or bulls...t, the best book I have ever read on juicing, it beats all others, and I've only had this book for a week, it meets all my expectations and a lot more.
Joe explains everything in lay mans language step by step, the plans, 3 day...
Published 6 months ago by David McCall

3.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BOOK but you have to be on one hell of a budget if you want to do this!
This is breaking me to write this but for what I spent in ingredients for "Juice days 1-5" is worth 3 weeks healthy groceries!!

Also some of the ingredients is very hard to obtain in the UK and it is probably alot cheaper in the states / Australia!

I went to the shop with my bank account fresh with a paycheck ready to become an official reebooter...
Published 7 months ago by Paris Cesvette

5.0 out of 5 stars The Reboot With Joe Cross Diet, 5 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Reboot with Joe Juice Diet - Lose weight, get healthy and feel amazing: As seen in the hit film 'Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead' (Paperback)
Joe explains everything in lay mans language step by step, the plans, 3 day juicing , 5 day juicing , loads of recipes, nobody will ever feel hungry losing weight, forget weight watchers that doesn't work for most people.
He explains his life's experiences for NOT juicing in the first place and having really bad health, this is one book everyone should read and implement, that's if you want to extend ones lifespan, this is truly ''the'' book to read, so people get juicing for a better life for you and your family, thank you Joe Cross.

5.0 out of 5 stars great book to follow the great film, 19 Jun 2014
i bought this on the back of watching Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead. the film really reunited with me as i have had digestion problems for years, skin problems and my family has a history of diabetes. i am converted. i bought a great juicer (masticating) and juice at least once a day - the book looks at so many things and these make so much sense to me. i have been trying to educate others too.... can't recommend enough, in fact i bought my friend the film as she does not have sky tv

5.0 out of 5 stars Juicing on a Budget, 3 Jan 2014
After reading peoples' reviews, thought I'd share what worked for me when I was juicing January last year after seeing Joe's documentary. I did the same as he did (cut out solid food completely and had juices for 40 days). I purchased most of my vegetables & fruits from the local markets (at the weekends - bulk buy) and most of them have great, cost effective offers i.e. 6 apples for 1.50 etc. I used to pay about 25 a week to 30 if I wanted additional berries. There were times, when I'd have some fruit & veg left over for the following week. Purchasing from supermarkets you'll find yourself paying more for less. Hope this will be of help for anyone who reads this. Good Luck: P

5.0 out of 5 stars Am sleeping much better and generally feel very well, 7 July 2014
I found this book very inspiring. At 72 years old , I have given up caffeine, haven't had a cuppa for 2 months now and don't miss it at all. I have adapted juicing into my diet as an extra boost of healthy eating, didn't do a full reboot as I have no need to lose weight. Am sleeping much better and generally feel very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great results and I'm not really into diets and mumbo jumbo, 20 Aug 2014
This works!

I am not sticking to the diet plans and juice recipes truly and faithfully and I have been snacking on healthy things like nuts and berries and the occasional salad. But I have cut out ALL junk food, all processed foods, booze, coffee, traditional carbs which I bloody love: pasta, potatoes, bread, completely out.
I too have been cycling and swimming a few times each week.

Due to my high blood pressure (as well as my lardieness) I have been doing this under a doctors supervision, as Joe advises. I am grateful for this as monitoring the results formally has been fascinating and my doctor has been amazed, and keen to know how I'd done so well after years of medication doing nothing.

After one week 'transitioning' into the diet (reducing quantity and getting rid of the rubbish stuff, making soups from fresh ingredients, eating plain omelettes, and yoghurt, beans on their own etc.) I have almost completed four weeks of mainly juicing and:
- My cholesterol has gone from 6.5 to 4.8.
- My blood pressure has gone from 160+/85 to 115/65.
- My weight has gone from 17stone on the nose to 14stone 9lbs - (33lbs lost!).
People comment on how much more cheerful I am, and I have even let friends take photos with me (something I have been self conscious about for too long). I have even bought shorts to wear from Abercrombie and Fitch (again not been a possibility before!).

It obviously takes discipline and some planning (wish I'd have bought a more expensive juicer - too much soggy pulp in the 40quid price range). It can be expensive if you buy all organic - which I had to stop after the first week. I now stock up on fruits and veg in Lidl (which I'd never used before) and save a fortune doing so - they're really half the price of the big supermarkets. I keep Waitrose for the purchase of coconut water, fresh ginger and herbs only now.

Once I'd invested in the juicer, this book and the fresh fruit&veg I had to give it a good go, and am pleased I did. The results might have been even better if I didn't demand 'real' food from time to time during the detox.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 5 Mar 2014
Anything by Joe Cross is amazing and will change your life for the better. I like how he doesn't preach at you. He's just a normal bloke who turned his life around and says it as it is.
Buy this book, you will not be disappointed. Also watch his film Fat, Sick and nearly dead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 5 Feb 2014
Great motivation. Have done the juice diet for 15 days now and feel great. Watched Fat. Sick and Nearly Dead and that really inspired me

5.0 out of 5 stars believe in the amazing joe cross, 7 July 2014
A book that should be read before thinking that this is just another diet. It could help a whole range of different people, even if you detoxed only for a few days and then introduced one to two juices in to your daily diet, then your body would definately benefit from these vitamins and minerals and you could do away with most of the supplements taken in tablets . Then you would also be getting some or most of your five aday. It has also helped many people with health issues

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 27 Feb 2014
Well written, fun, inspiring and full of ideas with recipes and juice diet plans. Success stories are popped in along the way to keep you excited about what you could potentially achieve. If you're looking to kick start a diet or generally boost your health a bit this is a great book to work with. Within a week i'd lost the black bags under my eyes and i was only replacing one meal with juices and drinking them to snack on between meals. I think everyone could do with adding more juices to their diets as it's the easy way (apart from cleaning the juicer) to boost your nutrient intake easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have book if you are considering a juice cleanse, 18 July 2014
If you are doing a juicing cleanse then this book is a must have. I bought it well over a month ago and there has not been one day that I haven't picked it up to refer to a recipe, a transition guide, a question. Juicing is only part of the story and the transition out is the middle story and is so important if you don't want to put the weight back on, plus the recipes are a great guide and yummy too, its the way forward to eating well and staying slim.