Format: Hardcover|Change

on 12 March 2014
Have read a Confident Woman and wanted a book that I could relate to bein a single mum and trying to juggle work/life balance. Joyce has done it again, I love it - very personal as if she is sitting right beside me going through the detail.
on 14 March 2015
I read this because I am expecting my first child in a couple of days and was not feeling confident about been a new mum with a husband who often works long hours. This book has helped me to look positively at the adventure that is in a way that only Joyce can. I really enjoyed the read and look forward to putting it into practice.
on 14 November 2014
This book changed how I felt about myself. My family say that I'm much happier and I agree. I read it in a couple of sittings - I just couldn't put it down. The book also has funny bits that are really refreshing. I do feel more confident and am happy to recommend it as a good read.
on 10 June 2015
All new mums, must read! Its honest and open and full of scripture which is powerful and encouraging.
Joyce as always being open about her journey as a mum which is a breeze to read
on 7 June 2015
Easy to read, clear encouragement to be a mum that walks in close relationship with God, trusting Him to guide each step and decision as we walk intimately with Jesus each day.
on 3 March 2014
Excellent and well written book. The most important job in the world Motherhood requires one to consult and be directed by the most important one -The Lord. A great book.
on 28 April 2015
A must read for every mother out there. The Lord has got you covered read in faith and be confident
on 4 August 2014
I love the author and bought this book as a present for my sister. I am sure she will love it.
on 26 August 2014
bought for a friend who just became a mother, so do not know as i personally did not read it
on 11 April 2015
my mum will always read anything to do from joyce meyer as she loves reading her stuff