4.0 out of 5 stars 3.75 stars-building love and heartbreak
3.75 stars

EVERYTHING FOR US is the third installment in M.Leighton's contemporary Bad Boys series focusing on the Davenport men and the women they love. This is Nash and Marissa's storyline.

Published 21 months ago by Sandy S.

3.0 out of 5 stars Everythin for us
I am disappointed to say that this was my least favourite in the trilogy. I had great expectations for this book that weren't seen thru :(
Published 21 months ago by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars 3.75 stars-building love and heartbreak, 11 Oct. 2013
Sandy S. (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
3.75 stars

Everything for Us is a revealing look at the previous seven years in Nash Davenport's life on the high seas. Through flashbacks and intimate recounting we learn that following the death of his mother and his subsequent run from those responsible for the explosion, Nash is forced into some pretty dangerous positions and `assignments'. Returning home, to find his brother Cash had been living a double life, did not sit too well. Hoping to reveal the truth behind their mother's death, Nash appoints himself the person to do the job. But, Marissa needs a guardian to protect her from those hoping to draw Nash into the open, he steps up only to find himself falling for the beauty who was once a thorn in many people's side.

Marissa is a character who has done a 180 in the series. Once a spoiled, pampered young woman who graduated (summa cum laude) from law school, Marissa has learned her lessons the hard way. And falling for the bad boy was never in the plans. She will begin to pull away from the only life she has never known, but a life that has left her less than whole.

EVERYTHING FOR US is a story of forbidden love, heartbreaking revelations and uncovering the truth. It is also a story of one man's struggle to right the wrongs of the past, although some wrongs can never be undone. M. Leighton pulls the reader into a storyline that is emotionally cathartic for the leading characters as both felt incomplete and that something was missing from their lives.

READING ORDER
1. Down to You
2. Up To Me
3. Everything For Us

5.0 out of 5 stars Enthralling, Sexy and Obsessive, 22 July 2014
Having read the first two book in the Bad Boy's Series, I loved the characters, the story, the them of the book and everything else that was included in this amazing story. After reading the back of the book I could see that this book would be different from the first two book but I loved that people were about to read the other two main characters in the story, Marissa and Nash.

Unlike the first two books in the series, this third and final book is set in Marissa and Nash Point's of View, compared to the first two book which were in Olivia and Cash's Points of View. Though they are both still in the book but this story revolves around these other two character that people have either grown to love or hate but I really hope it is not the latter.

Marissa is Olivia's rich cousin who comes across as really off and doesn't have time for anyone in the first book but moving in the second one the story revolves more around Marissa as she gets caught up in something that is linked the Cash and Nash's past. Though moving into this book, you get to see Marissa in a different light and you can see why she is the way she is. You also get to see what happens in her life through her own eyes and in through someone else's. Being a lawyer she is determined to stick to the right way in everything but when Nash Davenport comes into her life everything is throw out of the window.

Nash is the twin brother to Cash and up until the second book he was believed to have died years ago in the same explosion that killed their mother. He is a even bigger mystery than his brother, Cash. Though Nash doesn't know what he wants in life and even if his plans include Marissa but he feels a connection with her, that he has never felt before. What will happen though when he finally decides what he wants in his life and will it include Marissa.

This is a thrilling conclusion to the best selling book series by M. Leighton. It has everything you want in a book romance, sex, lust, love, getting even with people from your past and putting right the things that have gone wrong. This is a book series that everyone should read as it is amazing and will leave you wanting more.

If I had to sum this book up in three words, they would be; Enthralling, Sexy and Obsessive.

Though as this is the last book in the Bad Boy's Series, if I had to sum this series up in three words they would be, Amazing, Thrilling and Unbelievable.

If you love a story that will hold your attention the whole way through then this is the book for you, this is the epic conclusion to the amazing Bad Boy's Series by M. Leighton.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Boys are back!, 10 Sept. 2013
*I received a copy of this book via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.*

Well the wait is over!! It feels like forever we have been waiting for more of the Davenport brothers! And even though I was pleased to be back in their world I was equally sad to say goodbye.

So we heard from Cash and Olivia and now it was Nash and Marissa's turn to take the spotlight. I must admit I wasn't exactly #TeamNash in the second book, Cash had my heart since the first body shot *giggles* so it was with trepidation I began Everything for Us. On finishing the book I was so happy Nash and Marissa got their turn, as each had a story to tell!

Nash was carrying around a lot of anger and quite rightly so, he was exiled for seven years albeit for his own protection but that didn't help the fact he was grieving for his mother and missing his father and brother. So on his return it wasn't all hugs and family reunions; no Nash had a lot of trust issues, he convinced himself he didn't need anyone and above all he was out to avenge his mother's death. We got to see a side of Nash that was closed off and I really enjoyed being in his head. A lot happened to him and it was great to witness the journey his character went on from the start of the book until the end.

Marissa was another character we were geared to dislike from the first two books, she was superficial, materialistic and only out for herself. I felt the change in her character during Everything for Us was genuine, a near death experience will do that to you. But also Marissa learned some shocking truths about her family and her position in society. Nash came along at the right time for Marissa and together they helped heal the other.

And of course it wouldn't be a M. Leighton book without mentioning the smexy time!! Oh yes, Nash isn't the only Davenport brother with a penchant for mirrors ;) the scenes between Nash and Marissa were sizzling and even though Nash adopted the old 'I'm just using her, I haven't actually fallen head over heels for her' approach, I loved every moment they were together!

Cash and Olivia appeared in the story as well, but it was very much about Marissa and Nash. Cash was too busy being all caveman protective on Olivia in between being sickly sweet. It was nice to see Olivia and him remaining strong in amongst all the angst with his dad going down. I was so pleased to see the return of Ginger!! Olivia's friend from back home, honestly every word out of her mouth had me laughing. I really would love to go on an night out with her! Could we have a novella from Ginger? She needs to get a man for herself or a few knowing her ;) She was more than happy to give Marissa advice: "I don't know if Olivia told you, but I give great advice about sex, so if you get hold of that hot piece of ass and don't know what to do with it, don't be afraid to call. I've always got some ideas." and she didn't hold back sharing her thoughts on Nash: "That one, the rough one, looks like he could tear a woman to shreds with just one look. I'd be highly disappointed if he didn't turn your panties inside out and your world upside down."

Towards the end, the pace of the story slowed somewhat, there were a few time jumps and I really wanted that part to be over, I know it was perhaps to build the tension with everything going on but I'm all for instant gratification, I was just shouting 'hurry up already!' ;) The end of the story was super sweet. Really who would have thought those devilish twins could be so romantic? :)

I really liked the link to the past between Marissa and Nash, even though Nash didn't have the best intentions in mind (it was kinda hot though) it proved that Nash and Marissa shared a connection they couldn't deny. Small details like this are one of the many reasons why I enjoy M. Leighton's story telling, you think you know what is up ahead and then surprises come out of nowhere. The story was well written and even though there wasn't as much action as the last few books, a lot of demons were put to rest, truths were confronted and fresh starts were made. All in all it was a very fitting conclusion to the series and one you shouldn't miss! ~Ava

3.0 out of 5 stars Everythin for us, 16 Sept. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars loved this series, 21 July 2014
I love how the characters emotions and struggles seem so real. This is a trilogy to get lost in and love that you are!

3.0 out of 5 stars It drags, 8 Jun. 2014
It was ok, I wouldn't rush to read it again. The middle/ end of the story seemed to drag and go on and on.

4.0 out of 5 stars Everything I wanted., 6 May 2014
I don't actually know what to say about this book. I loved it!
A friend recommended the series and I have absolutely loved it. I wasn't as engrossed with Everything for Us as I was with the first 2 books in the series. I prefer Cash's character to Nash's. But having the story told from Marissa and Nash's perspective was a nice change.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than the first 2 books :-), 8 April 2014
This book was really good ... I was suprised that I enjoyed it more than the first 2 (and I really thought that those were great).
I am really pleased that Nash got a happy ending and that the 'evil cousin' got a chance to redeem herself .. it often annoys me that authors always have to have a b**chy female and there is no thought or effort put into explain why she is behaving the way she is.
My only grip is that these books are expensive given the length of the books.

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointed, 27 Oct. 2013
This book really let the trilogy down in my opinion. Book 1 and 2 were great but I felt the story should have continued from Cash and Olivia's point of view. I found myself flicking through this book rather than taking it all in, like I did with the first two. I also found the romance between Nash and Marissa to be very much like Cash and Olivia's, the same feelings they had about keeping away from each other etc...even the sex in front of the mirror was the same, it was all to familiar.
I didn't connect with these two either, I'd just gotten to know Cash and Olivia. A big disappointment.

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 12 Oct. 2013
Love this book but could predict early on what the outcome would be but still totally worth a read !

Everything for Us (Bad Boys 3)
Everything for Us (Bad Boys 3) by M. Leighton (Paperback - 12 Sept. 2013)