5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful, Thrilling and Dangerous
I really loved the first in the Bad Boys Series which was Down To You and the story continues for Olivia, Cash, Nash and Marissa. As soon as I read the last chapter of Down To You I could tell that Up To Me was going to be even more thrilling and exciting than the first book. So as soon as I read the back of this book I knew that I would love this book just as much as the...
Published 4 months ago by 23reviewstreet

2.0 out of 5 stars Wish I hadn't bothered
This is the sequel to Down to You, about twins Cash and Nash and Cash's girlfriend Olivia. I only read it because book one left things on a cliffhanger and I wanted to find out what happened.

I have to tell you that this book also leaves things on a cliffhanger so I've had enough now. This book didn't keep my interest enough for me to want to pay for more of...
Published 21 months ago by misty

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars suspense thrilling sexy read!, 14 Sep 2013
Oh my the Davenport boys! Dreamboats Inc!

Liv and Cash, remain together, falling deep! The prologue was yuk! I have to say tho, glad things went the way they did.

That was a heart stopping moment, glad to say that Gavin is on their side, so loved it when he first meets Olivia, made me chuckle, and how quickly Gavin had picked up on their feelings four each other.

Still love Ginger, just the right amount of love and protection for Liv, but with enough dirty one liners to keep you snickering.

When we met Olivia's mom, you just wanted to bash her one, cold hearted cow.

I had wondered why we never go it to see the boys together, now we know! Holy hotness! The pages could handle all that heat!

Oh Melissa, wanna say she gets her comeuppance, but think the same way Olivia does, and feel sorry for her, hopefully she will be a better person after this! Maybe Nash and her can work something out?

Going to have to start on final installment, need to know how this ends! Am really loving this story, the intense sexual chemistry, the thrilling suspense, the building friendships.

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, 14 Aug 2013
it is a bit more tamer than fifty but it is good i cant wait for the final book to see what happens

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 13 Aug 2013
I can't wait for the next installment in this series oh how I wish there were men like this in real life!

4.0 out of 5 stars Up to me, 6 Aug 2013
As far fetched and as crazy as this book is i love it and i cant wait for the final book

5.0 out of 5 stars Really gripping story, 1 Aug 2013
Could not put this down once I started reading it, you get sucked in by the characters and the storyline

5.0 out of 5 stars Up to me, 1 Aug 2013
Another fantastic book by m.Leighton can't wait to read the next Instalment of the bad boys series, they are very well written.

4.0 out of 5 stars 3.75 stars-hot, sexy and a little suspense, 31 July 2013
Sandy S. (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
UP TO ME is the second storyline in M. Leighton's contemporary romance, erotic THE BAD BOYS series focusing on the Davenport males and Olivia Townsend. Picking up immediately following the end of the first book DOWN TO YOU, we discover along with the characters that although the old man is in jail waiting to prove his innocence, he still has some big time connections and enemies on the outside. When Cash must call in a few favors, he will learn that the last few years of his life have been built on a lie and a family secret. Threats against those he loves will force Cash to make some decisions he would have otherwise never done.

Although this particular book was released a few months ago, I will not give away the twist to the storyline but suffice to say Cash's reaction was both expected as well as unexpected under the circumstances. Cash had been living a double life for years but when the reality of the situation presents itself he is beyond angry at those who perpetrated a bigger ruse.

The relationship between Olivia and Cash continues to be hot and sexy; Cash knows exactly how to literally bring Olivia to her knees. There is one scene in particular that would make most women blush but in the end, how many of us would put ourselves on display for everyone to see.

We are introduced to a few new characters including Gavin, a smart-mouthed, smooth-talking Aussie who seems to know exactly what to do and how to do it every time. I am hoping that M. Leighton gives Gavin his own spin-off series because I would like to see what the man is capable of doing with his skill and expertise. Marissa (Olivia's cousin) plays a secondary role but one that appears to be heading in a more pivotal role in book 3.

The storyline is written from two points of view-Olivia and Cash. Many readers take issue with first person POV and even more so with the back and forth between characters, but there are times when we, as readers, need to get inside the `others' head. Wouldn't we all like to know what our favorite hero/heroine is thinking.

UP TO ME is a storyline of betrayal and suspense; love and hate; with a twist and a few turns. The characters are an interesting mix of family, friends and extended connections. M. Leighton continues the series with the release of Everything For Us in September 2013. It will be Marissa's story-one that began in Down To You but I hope to see some resolution between Cash and his family, as well as a more permanent arrangement between Olivia and Cash.

see all of my reviews at : thereadingcafe(dot)com

5.0 out of 5 stars Cookz 1, 24 July 2013
Love, love, love this 'bad boy series'. I just couldn't put it down. I can't wait for the third.........oohhhhh sooooo excited. Xx

5.0 out of 5 stars Tense...sexy...roller coaster, 15 July 2013
Up To Me...finally a second instalment that delivered just as much as the first instalment if not more.

Up to me picks up where we left Cash, Nash and Olivia in Down to you and again I was hooked and read in one sitting. I embarked on a roller coaster of a journey with sexiness and humour and suspense rolled into one. Again the characters are engaging the story has depth and if you loved book 1 then you certainly won't be disappointed in book 2.

Cannot wait for the final instalment!

5.0 out of 5 stars really good read, 26 Jun 2013
really good read one of those books u cant put down really cant wait for the next book please hurry up :-)

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›

Up to Me (Bad Boys 2)
Up to Me (Bad Boys 2) by M. Leighton (Paperback - 15 Aug 2013)