Format: Hardcover|Change

on 15 April 2014
Decent book, a good summary of his life and some interesting bits without ever really feel like you are getting the real Mo. I wanted to know more about what motivates him though and what training methods he uses etc. I wonder how much of this he wrote, looks to me like he did a few hours meeting with a ghost writer and then just let them get on with it.....
on 26 July 2014
A very good read, as a keen runner i found the book inspirational and also a lesson in life in general. Even the great Mo has set backs and bad days at work and this book will stay with me and make me realise that if you want to win....then its how you deal with the setbacks and pick yourself up to achieve your aim. I would definitely recommend this book.
on 17 April 2014
The first time I heard of Mo was when one of my athletes told me about him turning upto the Middx County Cross Country Champs & finnishing 2nd. The rest is of course history with his original club Hounslow later merging with Windsor to form WSEH AC. A great read to athletes of all ages which demostrates hard work ultimately pays off.
on 29 January 2014
this book starts when mo is a small child and lasts up to him winning the olympics. a good insight into the sheer hard work this man has put into getting where he is to-day. he comes accross as a lovely,polite down to earth person who adores all of his family. well done mo you deserve where you are to-day
on 3 November 2014
I was really looking forward to this book. The start is excellent and chronicles Mo's rise to a great runner. Towards the end it became a a bit like a "how amazing Nike are" commercial and this takes something from the book. Despite that it is a good book especially if you are a Mo fan.
on 6 April 2015
I really enjoyed reading this book. When I got to the part where Mo writes about Super Saturday, when he, along with other GB Team members, won Olympic gold medals, his account of his race made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up, and I already knew the outcome!
on 1 August 2015
I loved this book. It shows what an athlete feels and how the great mo farah does what he does. It shows the difficulties and sactifices of trach and field and it was interesting to read one of my idol's POV
Buy this book and you'll never regret it
on 12 January 2014
The book is very interesting about No it gives you a insight into his life which is very fascinating from his roots to how he became the athlete he his today a very inspiring book to read . Well worth buying and reading the book .
on 13 June 2014
It was great to go back to the 2012 Olympics and read about Mo Farrah's early life and rise to fame. Interesting to read about the gruelling pain and pressure that he had to endure and overcome to become the champion he is today.
on 6 January 2014
Very interesting story about a great athlete and a good and honourable man. Shows how you can get on in life if you apply yourself. Only down side was that it was not that well written. A bit repetitive but worth the read.