1,136 Reviews
 (1,021)

5.0 out of 5 stars A thoroughly enjoyable and poignant read
I read 'A Street Cat Named Bob' in one sitting in April last year and was completely hooked. I've shared my 47-year life with cats (not owned - you never 'own' a cat) so I know how endearing, intelligent, independent yet therapeutic they can be. However, I have never met a cat anything like Bob.

Having enjoyed James' first book so much, I was delighted that a...
Published 19 months ago by Sparrowhawk

3.0 out of 5 stars A little more 'Bob Life'
Knowing the characters from the first book and already holding them in great affection makes this a nice easy read. Further tales and troubles give us more insight to the day to day life of James and Bob, bringing us pretty much up to date in their lives. I look forward to more books about them.
Published 18 months ago by ThePirateWitch

‹ Previous | 160 61 62114 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The World According to Bob ....further adventurers, 1 Feb. 2014
How good these books are I do hope you carry on with these books James they are very good
And it reminds me of my cats I've had quite a few, each one very different character from the others

5.0 out of 5 stars great reading, 31 Jan. 2014
what a lovely story about the strong bonding between humans and animals. people that gain this bond of love and trust are so lucky.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 30 Jan. 2014
Amazing story, one of the best book I have read. Just shows you what a difference cats make to our lives.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read!, 30 Jan. 2014
Mrs. S. Burton "Suzy" (England) - See all my reviews
I hope James and Bob continue to share their world with us. I wish them both all the very best and thank you James for sharing your story so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 28 Jan. 2014
PussCat (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
I read the first book last week and immediately bought this one as I loved 'Street Cat' so much. I wasn't disappointed. I couldn't put it down and read it in one go. The book reduced me to tears, especially the book signing and the end.....James should be very proud of what he had achieved and Bob is just adorable. I can't recommend this enough, especially to cat/animal lovers.

5.0 out of 5 stars No ordinary cat, 28 Jan. 2014
Mr. D. Waithman "Gibbs" (Warwickshire England) - See all my reviews
My review of Bob No Ordinary Cat applies to this book as well and also applies to a Street Cat Called Bob

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful cat, 27 Jan. 2014
hope there will be another book soon it was a wonderful story and very enjoyable to read amazing ending bob

5.0 out of 5 stars My review of the world according to Bob, 27 Jan. 2014
Excellent way the book reads such interesting stories the cat Bob is amazing the way the book keeps you glued to each story

5.0 out of 5 stars bob, 26 Jan. 2014
loved this book found it very easy to read and gave me some insight to peoples lives who sell the big issue .

5.0 out of 5 stars Heart warming, 26 Jan. 2014
A book that restores faith in humanity and just as importantly shows how much animals can change our lives. I've always had cats as part of my life and I know how smart they are but Bob must be in the Einstein class

‹ Previous | 160 61 62114 | Next ›

The World According to Bob: The Further Adventures of One Man and His Street-wise Cat