5.0 out of 5 stars 80 Not Out. Interesting and well written.
An interesting and well written book about the sport, of which I have always had a lot of interest, over the years.
Dear old Dickie Bird was my favourite umpire of all time and always will be.
I would recommend this book to anyone who has an interest in the game of Cricket.
I have the first book Dickie Bird wrote on the subject of umpiring cricket.
Published on 20 May 2013 by Mrs. G. D. Cushnie

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Out
Not as good as the first book. A little bit rabbling and self congratulating - we all know he was a great umpire! This was bought for my husband so his comments!

Published 15 months ago by Devon dumpling

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Out, 3 Feb. 2014
This review is from: 80 Not Out: My Favourite Cricket Memories (Hardcover)

This was bought for my husband so these are his comments. He did not think this book was as good as the first one, it was all a bit rambling and a bit self congratulating - we all know he is a great umpire! Would not buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars 80 Not Out. Interesting and well written., 20 May 2013
Mrs. G. D. Cushnie (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 80 Not Out: My Favourite Cricket Memories (Hardcover)
Dear old Dickie Bird was my favourite umpire of all time and always will be.
I have the first book Dickie Bird wrote on the subject of umpiring cricket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for Cricket fans, 10 July 2013
This review is from: 80 Not Out: My Favourite Cricket Memories (Hardcover)
I bought this book as a Fathers Day gift for my Dad who is a huge cricket fan and has read pretty much every cricket book ever written! He thoroughly enjoyed the book. As its just little anecdotes he was able to pick it up and put it down without loosing his place. He finished it over a weekend and would read it again!

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good read if you're a cricket fan, 28 April 2013
Quite comical memoires of the cricket umpire legend that is Dickie Bird. A bit too much chopping and changing backwards and forwards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Again Dickie, 11 Nov. 2013
A fantastic read.
It doesn't matter whether you are a cricket expert or not, this is a fantastic read and Dickies reminisces are great.

5.0 out of 5 stars another kindle purchasse, 16 Oct. 2013
purchased this as a range for my husband for christmas he loves the idea of the kindle range so he can read a couple of books at a time and not have them all over the place. he has not yet read this one but i am sure he will enjoy as the other Dickie BIrd books have been very good

4.0 out of 5 stars Dickie Bird review, 7 Aug. 2013
Rarely do I find that autobiographies do justice to themselves but in this instance I felt I was in the same room having a pleasant conversation with the author.

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, 1 Jun. 2013
A first class read very witty and informative for anyone even slghtly interested in cricket delivery was straight onto my Kindle

4.0 out of 5 stars Cricket legend, 22 May 2013
A great read from a man who has seen it all, sharing 22 yards with some of the world's greatest cricketers. Dedicating his life to his love of cricket and still going strong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fabulous, 8 May 2013
As a cricket fan as all ways with Dicky at the pen a very good read, very funny in parts and very inspiring in others, hope there is more to come, and hope Yorkshire make Dicky life president next year.

80 Not Out:  My Favourite Cricket Memories
80 Not Out: My Favourite Cricket Memories by Dickie Bird (Hardcover - 11 April 2013)
Used & New from: £0.01