4.0 out of 5 stars An easy read with a lot of sound advice.
This is an easy read, and it contains a lot of sound advice - although none of the ideas is particularly new. As it is very list based, it will only appeal to people who like working with lists.
A 'frog' is defined as a task that is likely to make a major impact on your success, something important and possibly also substantial. It may also be a hard or 'ugly'...
Published on 12 Jun 2002 by Jill Hughes

2.0 out of 5 stars Some Interesting Points But Mostly Padding
There are two books that are very frequently plugged on blogs by indie authors: Story Engineering by Larry Brooks and Eat That Frog by Brian Tracy. Like a true consumer, I have run all the way to Amazon with my Visa Debit card in hand and handed over my hard earned cash for them both. I am presently reading the former, which is nothing short of excellent. Here I will...
Published on 22 Jun 2011 by Book Republik

5.0 out of 5 stars Eat that frog, 23 April 2011
R. Moore (Cheshire England) - See all my reviews
A really simple and quick read that 'cuts to the chase'. Read this, do what it says and before you know it you are eating frog (s) daily and enjoying the achievement!

4.0 out of 5 stars motivates you to get things done !, 17 April 2011
small book full of good ideas to get you motivated to get things done and change your bad habits,i will be diping into this book when ever i need a push to stop being lazy and start doing worth while things with my time !

5.0 out of 5 stars have started eating frogs and am quite enjoying it ;), 14 Mar 2011
This book is brilliant. I got it on Thursday, was read by Sunday- would have been quicker but was too busy knocking off things on my todo list including the biggest frog in the box.
Was desperately trying to get on top of all my jobs, but thanks to this book i found out i was going about it completely the wrong way and it wasnt as hard as i though. Highly recommend you read this book with a pad and pen by your side and actually do the tasks as they come up. Am feeling much stronger and much more positive about things - big thanks Brian!

4.0 out of 5 stars Eat that frog! - Very useful for personal productivity, 1 Mar 2011
A short, snappy book - Eat that frog! is a very useful little title to help you focus in on personal productivity and avoid procrastination. There is really nothing new here, a deal of repetition and a lot of common sense. Nonetheless I found it handy and felt that - 'well if I use 2 or 3 tips from this book it will have been worth the price'. You could skim through the entire book in an hour and gleam 2 or 3 useful tips.

4.0 out of 5 stars It has some good points, 26 Feb 2011
Good author and speaker. I've listened to it many times. It has some really good points; which are then summarised at the end.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 16 July 2010
This book will get me back on track. It is just what I needed and a very good price. Thankyou.

4.0 out of 5 stars easy to read, great ideas to take away, 4 May 2010
Mrs. C. L. Newman "C Newman" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I found this book really useful and this is the second time that I have purchased it! This time to lend to a colleague. Great tips, easy to read in small chunks and definitely worth a look!

5.0 out of 5 stars A little Gem!!!!!!, 30 April 2010
Rae "Rach" (West Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
Fantastic book, to the point, easy to read, I have found it to be so extremely useful & the best couple of £ I have ever spent - Thanks to the various info its kicked my behind & my brain into gear & Ive made quite a few quid as a consequence.
So ~~thank you Mr Tracy for sharing your knowledge~~

5.0 out of 5 stars Eat The Frog Daily..., 14 Dec 2014
This review is from: Eat That Frog!: Get More of the Important Things Done - Today! (Paperback)
Here's a book we should all have to hand. I now "Eat Frogs" daily. The time and effort saved is wonderful. And, perhaps more important, swallowing these Frogs at the start of the day avoids having that same worry around for days on end. Get it for Christmas. Thank you Brian Tracy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Thought Provoking, 29 Nov 2009
I read this in one sitting. I liked the writing style, it was fun as well as informative. It stated a lot of obvious facts... but sometimes that's what we all need. Gave me a kick up the backside to try and get my thoughts in order. Only time will tell if it has worked.

Eat That Frog!: Get More of the Important Things Done - Today!