Format: Paperback|Change

on 14 January 2016
Although not apparent from the Amazon website this is not a new novel by Gerald Seymour. It is simply a reprint of a 1993 novel which I read at that time (and enjoyed then), but from the Amazon website it appears to be a new 2013 novel. Shame on you Amazon.
on 31 January 2016
only my second G.S. novel - the first I couldn 't put down - this one I found somewhat confusing. Probably just me as I hadn't previously been aware of the situation about which he was writing. Still a good read
on 24 March 2016
Not having read one of his books for a few years, I'd forgotten what a great writer and storyteller the author is. This was a riveting, thrilling read. Highly recommended.
on 26 August 2014
I read this many many years ago and have been looking for it for ages, it's not as good as I remembered it but still a good read
on 4 March 2014
I have read most of Seymours books and i am a great fan of his but- The fighting man, is not really by far his best. I found that this is the only book of the many that I have read that I got fed up reading. It never ever seemed to get anywere at all. and the ending sumed up the whole dragged out story. The story seemed to be doomed from the startand thats how it finished. the plot just plodded along without any sense. It was the blind leading the blind. sorry but this book was not by far Seymour`s best.
on 15 September 2014
What a thriller should be - well written, pacey, well researched.
on 17 December 2014
Confusing
on 24 April 2015
Great yarn up to Seymore's usual high standard
on 28 October 2013
i love gerald seymours work and this is no exception......i just cant put this book down....am slowly rebuilding my collection
on 4 March 2015