5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!
I ordered this to carry in my handbag. I wanted something funky and hard wearing. It arrived today and it fits the bill perfectly. It looks gorgeous and does exactly what I wanted it to. I wholeheartedly recommend this snazzy little Bible.
Published 18 months ago by Scribbling Horse

2.0 out of 5 stars Warning!
Published 18 months ago by biblios

2.0 out of 5 stars Warning!, 9 May 2013
This review is from: NIV Tiny Bible (Pink Soft-tone with Zip) (Paperback)
Please be aware that this Bible has VERY small print (5.3pt). There is another edition (NIV Pocket Bible)which is a bit bigger. It has the same binding, pink with butterflies and a zip, but the print size is 6.5pt. I think it's worth paying a bit extra for the larger one as the type is more legible. I'm going to exchange my Tiny Bible for the Pocket edition. Having said that about the print size I do like this Bible. The material used for the binding is soft and very tactile. The pink colour and the butterflies make it very pretty and feminine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, 11 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful little Bible!, 22 Aug 2013
This review is from: NIV Tiny Bible (Pink Soft-tone with Zip) (Paperback)
I really wasn't sure about this Bible when I ordered it, mainly because of my eyesight. However, I have fallen totally in love with it and it's abolutely perfect for what I wanted! The cover is really gorgeous and I love having the zip to keep it clean inside.
Yes the pages are thin and the writting small, but I can still use a thin yellow or pink highlighter pen and it barely shows on the other side, and with my glasses on I can read it perfectly. There will be people with bad eyesight who can't read it even with glasses (like my husband) so you need to be aware of this. The thin pages are a little difficult to part sometimes, but I think thats because of the silver edging being put on the pages as a whole and not individually. Once you've seperated pages, this doesn't really happen. You do have to be careful with these pages, and I think a child or someone who is a bit heavy handed might rip the pages, This Bible is definately a dainty Bible for women, and is SO beautiful, I just love it to bits! And with it's small size, it fits perfectly in all but my smallest handbags, so I can take it everywhere I go! It would make the perfect gift for any woman.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 31 May 2013
This review is from: NIV Tiny Bible (Pink Soft-tone with Zip) (Paperback)
What a great product, very practical to put in a small hand bag and carry it with me where ever I, easy to read, Money well spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Gift, 27 May 2013
This review is from: NIV Tiny Bible (Pink Soft-tone with Zip) (Paperback)
I bought this for myself for my 21st birthday. It is everything that it is described as. No surprises. It is a beautiful little bible and I would recommend it as a gift. However, the print is extremely small and I'm a bit visually impaired.

4.0 out of 5 stars present, 19 April 2013
This review is from: NIV Tiny Bible (Pink Soft-tone with Zip) (Paperback)
This was a present for my sons girlfriend. I have not seen product but my son said his girlfriend loves it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and amazed by the product, 23 Feb 2014
This review is from: NIV Tiny Bible (Pink Soft-tone with Zip) (Paperback)
It suits my preference because the small size was exactly what I wanted; such a good deal I purchased online

5.0 out of 5 stars Tiny Print, 18 Feb 2014
This review is from: NIV Tiny Bible (Pink Soft-tone with Zip) (Paperback)
I really enjoy this Bible because it's small and easy to carry around. It's also very cute and the zipper helps to save the pages. The only thing is that the print is super small so if you have trouble seeing this would not be a very good option.

5.0 out of 5 stars just perfect, 13 Feb 2014
This review is from: NIV Tiny Bible (Pink Soft-tone with Zip) (Paperback)
A gift for my daughter, her first proper bible. I love everything about it, it's really neat! I think she'll love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great size, 1 Feb 2014
This review is from: NIV Tiny Bible (Pink Soft-tone with Zip) (Paperback)
Brilliant size for reading whilst travelling around, fits into hand bag perfectly and words aren't too small to read. Love it.

NIV Tiny Bible (Pink Soft-tone with Zip)
NIV Tiny Bible (Pink Soft-tone with Zip) by New International Version (Paperback - 11 April 2013)