5.0 out of 5 stars Great to get creative with!
Published 14 months ago by Charlee

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but really small print
Nice but really small print. I am in my late thirties and far from blind but I find it really hard to read.
Published 1 month ago by Anon

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to get creative with!, 11 Dec. 2013
Charlee (Sandhurst, Berkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This was sent to me as a surprise birthday present and as I already hoard bibles I wasn't sure if I needed it. However, the cover was gorgeous and feels really high quality. The paper is thick enough that scribbles and highlights don't go through (YAY) and the page colour seems to have creamy tint which is great on the eyes. I'm having lots of fun being creative with/ on it and I like looking back through it already and seeing the little prayers and notes next to the verses that have triggered them. As a student who loves annotating what I read, it's so great to have the extra space to be able to do it in my Bible! Only downside is that I, personally, would have preferred the margins not to be lined, but there's no doubt it's making my handwriting look neater. Looking forward to filling up all the rest of the spaces!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE, 20 Jan. 2014
I was scared the bible would be small, but it wasn't, its absolutely BEAUTIFUL! The text is a little small but nothing major. This si my first time reading this version and I really like it, the way everything is understandable, however I would recommend reading a NKJV beforehand as some words have that extra kick whilst in the NIV, not so much, I love it nonetheless!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice compact NIV Bible with space for marginal notes, 6 April 2014
This review is from: Holy Bible: New International Version (Journalling Charcoal Cloth Bible) (Bible Niv) (Hardcover)
Very nice compact NIV Bible with space for marginal notes.

Text is a little on the small side, though. Really needs to be two or three points larger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 16 May 2014
I am a scribbler and an artist. The perfect journal for my relationship with God. The need to take notes is necessary.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bible, 10 Jan. 2014
Charlotte Dixon (Devon) - See all my reviews
Great for making notes in the additional space in the margins and the cover is good. Easy to read and quick delivery

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy enough with this purchase, 27 Jun. 2014
Heather Harper (BLOOMINGTON, IN, US) - See all my reviews
Happy enough with this purchase. I do lke the colour of the page, but the print is smaller than I expected.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good abd simple to read with a space to write ..., 6 Sept. 2014
Good abd simple to read with a space to write notes but small print which makes me steal one star from it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend!, 17 Nov. 2014
It's great! I love the space to write on the sides. The paper is a little on the thin side though as well as being a sandy colour which isn't to my taste. The polka dot pattern is very cute and I would recommend it despite the fairly thin pages which aren't the best for highlighting!

5.0 out of 5 stars Holy Bible: New International Version (Journalling Charcoal Cloth Bible)..., 9 Oct. 2014
Really lovely book with space at the edges to make any notations that you want.
A present for my future wife who was very pleased with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 1 Dec. 2014
I really like the print in this Bible, it is clear and black. I also like the wide margins to make notes. Well done Hodder and Stoughton!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Holy Bible: New International Version (Journalling Charcoal Cloth Bible) (Bible Niv) by New International Version (Hardcover - 10 Oct. 2013)