on 6 April 2014
Very nice compact NIV Bible with space for marginal notes.

Text is a little on the small side, though. Really needs to be two or three points larger.
on 16 May 2014
I am a scribbler and an artist. The perfect journal for my relationship with God. The need to take notes is necessary.
on 27 June 2014
Happy enough with this purchase. I do lke the colour of the page, but the print is smaller than I expected.
on 6 September 2014
Good abd simple to read with a space to write notes but small print which makes me steal one star from it.
on 9 October 2014
Really lovely book with space at the edges to make any notations that you want.
A present for my future wife who was very pleased with it!
on 17 June 2014
Found the Bible size acceptable although smaller than expected. It was easy to ready and plenty of room for notes.
on 5 January 2015
Nice but really small print. I am in my late thirties and far from blind but I find it really hard to read.
on 15 April 2015
I bought this bible to do some bible journaling and it is Fantastic! It has columns down the side of each page where you can make notes or draw pictures.
I really enjoy reading the NIV translation as I find it clear and easy to read.
I would recommend this bible to anyone who likes to take notes or doodle or journal in their bible as they go through the books.
on 29 May 2015
Unfortunately the size of the print, and hence legibility, has been sacrificed for unnecessarily wider margins. I like the off-white colour of the paper, though.
on 10 July 2014